Name your Baby

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 21:33 Quote
Her name is LaChonda.

photo

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 4:02 Quote
bong69uk wrote:
Im being lazy here but seeing as some of your suggestions are pretty funny i will give u guys a chance of naming mine, so what should i call this ho?
photo

Redwolf2: I still think Manly Cyrus is a good name. Haha

..manly citrus Razz

...or myley citrus

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 5:40 Quote
bong69uk wrote:
lol i would just like to point out that i no longer have the absolut,as mentioned earlier i sold that, she was named the slut anyhows, so just got the supreme so no dynamic duo or sidekick names required. Wink
Im liking the name Blaze, but as pointed out earlier by someone it should be a girls name given to my ho, i was toying with the idea of calling her Samantha after my GF, cos like my GF the bike is just perfection to me and an absolute stunner, however im not sure she will really appreciate that,not quite sure she will see the romance in me naming a bike after her lol Razz

Believe me, she will NOT appreciate it

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 12:43 Quote
spongebomb wrote:
bong69uk wrote:
lol i would just like to point out that i no longer have the absolut,as mentioned earlier i sold that, she was named the slut anyhows, so just got the supreme so no dynamic duo or sidekick names required. Wink
Im liking the name Blaze, but as pointed out earlier by someone it should be a girls name given to my ho, i was toying with the idea of calling her Samantha after my GF, cos like my GF the bike is just perfection to me and an absolute stunner, however im not sure she will really appreciate that,not quite sure she will see the romance in me naming a bike after her lol Razz

seems like u know from experiencelol how badly did it go?

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 18:21 Quote
NWray wrote:
spongebomb wrote:
bong69uk wrote:

seems like u know from experiencelol how badly did it go?

It sure does sound that way doesnt it Facepalm so do tell dude, is that from experience you know this?? Razz

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 18:57 Quote
Lol, I figured out naming anything after your girl is bad. I have my navy seals knife (Gerber Silver Trident) and named it Ashley. Well, that wasnt a good idea because its my hunting knife, and shes a vegitarian. She didnt appreciate it too much Razz

So now were both single.

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 18:58 Quote
Redwolf2 wrote:
Lol, I figured out naming anything after your girl is bad. I have my navy seals knife (Gerber Silver Trident) and named it Ashley. Well, that wasnt a good idea because its my hunting knife, and shes a vegitarian. She didnt appreciate it too much Razz

So now were both single.
HHahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 18:59 Quote
Im serious haha. It caused a huge fight, and then we broke up.

It is a nice knife though.

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:04 Quote
Slick! I'm hoping Ashley wasn't involved in the fight with Ashley.

(See what I did tharrr)

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:07 Quote
Yes I did, And nope. The knife was safe.

See what I did thaaar?

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:11 Quote
NWray wrote:
so ive come to the conclusion that by bike NEEDS and name...

suggestions??
photo

~BUMPAGE~

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:14 Quote
Goldilocks.

Stem and bars are highest things on the bike (hair....)

no?

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:15 Quote
that would work if i werent painting the bars/ possibly getting new ones lol

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:16 Quote
Well then, bump the thread when you have the complete all done up.

We cant name something that isnt complete!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016287
Mobile Version of Website