Powered by Outside

school

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 14:25 Quote
no standard grades are the equivalent of GCSEs prelims are sort of warm up exams

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 14:51 Quote
Finished school, currently getting mechanics qualifications, wooooooo! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 16:25 Quote
Euorpeans have such weird sounding schooling. all of these years and tons of exams, alphabetical levels of exams and crazy acronyms for stuff.

I enjoy School, I like physics, social, and if I had a decent teacher I am sure I would enjoy chemistry. How can you not like a class like social where you can debate? How can someone turn down a intelligent conversation?

Physics is cool because it explains everything in this universe, well to beyond reasonably doubt.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 17:00 Quote
I missed the grade requirement for honors science by half a percentage point. They didn't round up so I am stuck in the normal science class. The majority of them have no idea what the metric system is so I have a 100% in that class. I can sleep through the entire class and still get a perfect. It is almost like a free period. She knows that I know everything, so she just lets me do whatever I want.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
bonfire wrote:
Euorpeans have such weird sounding schooling. all of these years and tons of exams, alphabetical levels of exams and crazy acronyms for stuff.

I enjoy School, I like physics, social, and if I had a decent teacher I am sure I would enjoy chemistry. How can you not like a class like social where you can debate? How can someone turn down a intelligent conversation?

Physics is cool because it explains everything in this universe, well to beyond reasonably doubt.

it sounds like canadians and americans have a much easier time of school

bonfire how many years of school do you do???
people in scotland(i don't no the exact details of the rest of britian) do a minimum of 11 because of the option of leaving in 4th year i was at school for 13 years

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 17:21 Quote
shacabahalla wrote:
bonfire wrote:

it sounds like canadians and americans have a much easier time of school

More specifically canadians in america have it really easy... MY average in canada was 82ish and now im getting a 97 or so in the states... I've only ever lost marks on assignments i didnt hand in or group projects where my group didnt pull there weight

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 17:25 Quote
school is not the greatest but the fun that comes with it is because my friend is homeschooled and he has like 10 friends and thats it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015521
Mobile Version of Website