Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Old schoolers -Again.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old schoolers -Again.
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:13 Quote
chomers wrote:
Gay. Had to box my bike up and have to take it too the bus place later. Me and my bike will be on seperate bus's to WhistlerCry
That would make me nervous.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:15 Quote
So, what is everyone else doing?

I'm being a traditional Englishman and having fish & chips Razz (mmmm, greasy..)

Mod
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
Too bad your fish and chips are made with cod fish and you guys haven't caught on to the "good stuff!"

I'm taking a breather from riding right now. Eating some lunch and taking in some liquids.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:17 Quote
dh-pete wrote:

I'm being a traditional Englishman and having fish & chips Razz (mmmm, greasy..)
I just ate 4 fatty grilled cheese samichs. Thinkin about goin out to the garage and finally puttin on my pg980 and pc971 that I've had for like 2 weeks now.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
See if nobody responds to that post it will just fall to the second page and we'll probably never need to see it again...
Same thing would happen if a mod deletes the post. There's no point in making a thread about that.

True... but I think as members we have to help out the mods as much as possible... report the post and just ignore it...

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Too bad your fish and chips are made with cod fish and you guys haven't caught on to the "good stuff!"

I'm taking a breather from riding right now. Eating some lunch and taking in some liquids.

Blasphemy! I'd rather a nice fish & chips than go to some posh stuck up restaurant so I could have sea bass. Not to mention caviar, that stuff makes me want to be sick.

What exactly is the "good stuff"?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

Blasphemy! I'd rather a nice fish & chips than go to some posh stuck up restaurant so I could have sea bass. Not to mention caviar, that stuff makes me want to be sick.

Halibut!

lot of places use cod, salmon, or even dog fish!

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:21 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
laurie1 wrote:

The goodstuff for fish and chips here is usually Haddock or Walleye.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
Too many people have a different opinion on what the "good stuff" is, I'll stick to cod. But not the crap I just tasted, lazy bastards left the bones in. Blank Stare

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
holy Im getting hyped on Cheer it on! by the T.P.C a few songs by Bush, and Bleed by brooks buford

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:26 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
chomers wrote:
Gay. Had to box my bike up and have to take it too the bus place later. Me and my bike will be on seperate bus's to WhistlerCry
That would make me nervous.

Yah, hoping everything goes well.

And Jon, yes a train would be good, but trains don't float or go on ferry's.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:27 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
Too many people have a different opinion on what the "good stuff" is, I'll stick to cod. But not the crap I just tasted, lazy bastards left the bones in. Blank Stare
Cod is great anyways, the fish has to be a whiter type fish meat anyways, that goes best with the badder thats nice and deep fried and crunchy and good. Damn I wanna go downtown and get some fish and chips. But anyways lots of ppl steer away from Cod round here, it's considered more of a bottum feeder, but theres so many different varitys of Cod.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
WHAT! what a horrible thing to wake up tooCry . Ive got an idea... You know at the beginning of the old oldschoolers thread there was a list of stuff about posters? How about for this new thread we start adding new things to the list? Like "Have a few horny posts about Laurie1" or something?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:34 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
dh-pete wrote:

I just ate 4 fatty grilled cheese samichs. Thinkin about goin out to the garage and finally puttin on my pg980 and pc971 that I've had for like 2 weeks now.

That's rather impressive. I think I'm going to make some now Big Grin

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:38 Quote
sorbet wrote:
WHAT! what a horrible thing to wake up tooCry . Ive got an idea... You know at the beginning of the old oldschoolers thread there was a list of stuff about posters? How about for this new thread we start adding new things to the list? Like "Have a few horny posts about Laurie1" or something?

That sounds like a good idea. But first let me build a legacy so I can be forever preserved on the first page of the new Old Schoolers thread.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013460
Mobile Version of Website