freeridefool1 wrote:
this is.....
photo

ok so im gonna have to agree 110%Smile

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 21:22 Quote
shredder22 wrote:
seasonfreerider wrote:
blk mrkt are pritty good for dj and a bit of street
A bit of street?!! ever heard of Adam Hauck ?

yaa amazinng and if he doesnt want to spend a lot hes looking in the wronng place if hes goin towards blkmrkt the cheapest one is the three57 and it cost 1550 with tax!

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 21:25 Quote
redblkmrkt wrote:
freeridefool1 wrote:
this is.....
photo

hahahaha yeaaa if you want to pay almost $2000
the riot is $1449.99 MSRP in the states so at least 1700 somethin here plus tax

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 21:50 Quote
tyyak wrote:
jakal44444 wrote:
well i havent ridden every dj bike so i wouldnt know but id reccomen a gian stp transition double or a trasition TOP i havent ridden a TOP but ive heard amazing things bout them and plus if its even half as good as the double itl be very amazing my double is an amazing DJer its also great for street and trails to and works pretty good for XC and the STP can do everthing its better on dj street and trail but its still strong enuf to do DH theyre all amazing DJers but incase u wana do sumthin else wit them to theyre more than willing IMO

i've ridden my cousins double and it is so sick for dj, same wit a kona bass
i'm either getting a transistion double or kona bass, and it sounds like we ride the same stuff. the bass is a bit cheaper though.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
A Banshee amp is the way to go really light and AWSOME!!!

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
roberttherider wrote:
redblkmrkt wrote:
freeridefool1 wrote:
this is.....
photo

hahahaha yeaaa if you want to pay almost $2000
the riot is $1449.99 MSRP in the states so at least 1700 somethin here plus tax
my custom riot was 2600 so far:P

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:22 Quote
I'd say BMX. Can ride tighter jumps, takes off more easily, and tricks are easier to do.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:36 Quote
if you want the easy way out get a BMX, cuz its so easy to do stuff...if you want more a challenge get a DJ bike

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:40 Quote
specalized P3 or a transition trail or park i dont have either but definetly the sickest dj bikes out right now

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
Don't know where this thread is going or coming from, but BlkMrkt MOB. I know it's not a complete, but they are sick...

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 13:20 Quote
I would have to say buy a new Santa cruz jackal and build it up with new but used parts, that's what I'm doing

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
leprechaun11 wrote:
tyyak wrote:
jakal44444 wrote:
well i havent ridden every dj bike so i wouldnt know but id reccomen a gian stp transition double or a trasition TOP i havent ridden a TOP but ive heard amazing things bout them and plus if its even half as good as the double itl be very amazing my double is an amazing DJer its also great for street and trails to and works pretty good for XC and the STP can do everthing its better on dj street and trail but its still strong enuf to do DH theyre all amazing DJers but incase u wana do sumthin else wit them to theyre more than willing IMO

i've ridden my cousins double and it is so sick for dj, same wit a kona bass
i'm either getting a transistion double or kona bass, and it sounds like we ride the same stuff. the bass is a bit cheaper though.
i have a transition double i love it so much by the end of summer itl have another 1500 bucks in it doubles are way worth the money

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 21:32 Quote
at the moment, if your looking for a good bike for a low cost, norco has a sale on their dj line, either a 4 hun or a 250 would be ballin, and the extra money you save can be out into parts that you pretty much always have to upgrade, like a back wheel, possibly brakes. for 2000, id get the 4hun, throw on a mavic 729 on the rear, and a juicy seven back brake, i think that would be under 2000, and hella sweet. heres the link to the norco rides http://www.norco.com/bikes/mountain/dirt-street/

Posted: Dec 22, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
yeah transitions are expensive as hell thoguh

FL
Posted: Dec 23, 2009 at 10:21 Quote
DMR 898 looks quite nice if u were looking to custom build. Or the DMR transition complete bikes are pretty nice (with an upgraded fork!)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 4.118213
Mobile Version of Website