Powered by Outside

Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!

PB Forum :: USA - West
Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!
O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2014 at 19:35 Quote
when's good for you? I'll have a car from Tuesday.

Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 9:52 Quote
t1mage wrote:
Whenever, I'm off work will the end of the month(life of a sound guy, feast or famine). The only day I'm busy is the 12th.

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2014 at 16:19 Quote
Bigjimslay wrote:
t1mage wrote:
Whenever, I'm off work will the end of the month(life of a sound guy, feast or famine). The only day I'm busy is the 12th.

shall we say weds? where did you want to go?

O+
Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 19:36 Quote
I'm thinking of going to Thrillium tomorrow, anyone else keen?

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 21:23 Quote
t1mage wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/173786866038600/
join this group, theyll get back to you

Posted: Jun 12, 2014 at 21:56 Quote
t1mage wrote:

I would go but work and 5 hours away! That is sweet trail!!!!!!! Best trail I have ever rode!

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2014 at 9:00 Quote
snyda wrote:
t1mage wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/173786866038600/
join this group, theyll get back to you

already part of the group but thanks Smile

and i know it's a long shot being midweek

Posted: Jul 30, 2014 at 13:02 Quote
Hey guys I'm moving to the happy valley area for work. Any good riding in that area or am I gonna be driving? Also wondering what the riding seasion is there, here it's year round so that's going to be a change.

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 21:23 Quote
Hey ya'll,
I'm heading up to Portland in the next few days for vacations. Probably going to be there for about a week. I'm bringing my hardtail in hopes of exploring some of the local trails if there is anyone out there willing to go riding.

tup

Posted: Dec 17, 2015 at 22:40 Quote
moose-619 wrote:
Hey ya'll,
I'm heading up to Portland in the next few days for vacations. Probably going to be there for about a week. I'm bringing my hardtail in hopes of exploring some of the local trails if there is anyone out there willing to go riding.

tup
Bring your mudding gear!

Awesome weather edits: Last day of this year, supposedly. I drove to a couple places West of me to get in one last ride of 2015. I don't know any trails near me on the west side of a hill or ridge, the two places I went that were 'shown' to me out near Vernonia are facing east. I was getting knocked all over the place by the nice winds we have today. Made both attempts not really that fun. It's pretty amusing to hit a small downhill stretch on a redline only to be slowed down on the descent by wind. I got back home about an hour:20 ago from that scheme and the winds have only picked up. Hmm... Have free time and don't know what to do with it?

Posted: Feb 7, 2016 at 21:18 Quote
Anyone care to show me some trails in oregon around june 11 - 13?? I'm making my way up to whistler but want to stop along the way. I'll be driving, bringing my AM bike and camping gear (if I need it). Intermediate rider here but can hang with the big boys just wait for me at the bottom Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 6:33 Quote
Looking for a couple good XC/AM areas around Portland, and cool camping area ideas. Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 7:56 Quote
paulinator wrote:
Looking for a couple good XC/AM areas around Portland, and cool camping area ideas. Anyone have any suggestions?

Check out the Cold Creek campground, about an hour drive from downtown and attached to the Tarbell Trail system. You'll need a WA Discover pass. Several volunteer groups actively maintain those trail segments and the views are spectacular.

http://www.dnr.wa.gov/Yacolt

Posted: Apr 5, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
paulinator wrote:
I like to take my Surge Evo to Ravens Ridge.

Posted: May 5, 2017 at 9:13 Quote
I am heading to Oregon May 21st - 25th. Hope to camp and ride in either Hood River or Bend (maybe both)? Anyone keen to meet up and ride for a few days? Any suggestions as to what I must check out?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014493
Mobile Version of Website