Powered by Outside

whos the best dh racer

PB Forum :: Downhill
whos the best dh racer
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 20:51 Quote
Sam Hill for Sure the past 2 years before that steve peat but So far sam has been dominating.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 20:54 Quote
photo
https://ep5.pinkbike.org/photo/1182/pbpic1182330.jpg
HE IS A GOD!!!!

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 5:10 Quote
Gracia is da best Robin

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 5:15 Quote
Sam Hill,
no question

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 5:18 Quote
i think,
1.sam hill
2.fabien barel
3.steve peat
Razz

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 5:25 Quote
emubritish wrote:
i still say steave peat, he won last year with a broken finger, and raced this year with a broken foot... sam hill is good too, probably has a smoother style.

best part is, the two best in the world are british tup suck it gracia, you a*shole frenchie...

HAHAHAHHA you thought you owned hill? get f*cked, skill like that only comes from autstralia.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 5:58 Quote
lcld wrote:
nicolas vouilloz
He would have to be the best downhill racer of all time. Atm its definitely Sam Hill though. Its only his third or fourth year in seniors after coming out of juniors as world champ so I'd say he'll be up on the podium for a long time to come.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 6:01 Quote
wickedskilz wrote:
lcld wrote:
nicolas vouilloz
He would have to be the best downhill racer of all time. Atm its definitely Sam Hill though. Its only his third or fourth year in seniors after coming out of juniors as world champ so I'd say he'll be up on the podium for a long time to come.
QFE. Aussies dominate the downhill scene. Hill, Kovarik, Rennie, Graves, Hannah and many more are continually producing excellent places in all world cup races.

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 6:25 Quote
wickedskilz wrote:
wickedskilz wrote:
lcld wrote:
nicolas vouilloz
QFE. Aussies dominate the downhill scene. Hill, Kovarik, Rennie, Graves, Hannah and many more are continually producing excellent places in all world cup races.

so are the british
was there any other country with a person on every podium in the dh??

not taking anythin away from the aussies cos sam hill owns around corners

FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 10:38 Quote
shacabahalla wrote:
wickedskilz wrote:
wickedskilz wrote:

so are the british
was there any other country with a person on every podium in the dh??

not taking anythin away from the aussies cos sam hill owns around corners
I'd say that france was doing pretty well for a moment with both Nico Vouilloz and Anne-caro Chausson

but right now, I must admit that Sam Hill is destroying everything!

FL
Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 11:03 Quote
Nico (so far) has to be the best racer of all time, going on sheer number of wins and the fact that he dominated everyone.

At the moment, Sam hill takes it. When he's on it, no one can touch him, just look at his results!

Peaty for sticking at the top for the longest. There are very few racers, if any, that are his age and can still win world cups.

Matti and Gee are ones to watch in the future.

And of course Ruaridh Cunningham Big Grin

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 15:06 Quote
Did anybody take a look at the Champery run of Hill??? We can speak about the past as long as you like but the question is about who is not who was.
I really can't wait to buy Earthed 5 just to see only that course (Champery); it is a peace of History; Sam didn't arrive first but He was the winner, no question. That guy rocks I can't say how much!

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 17:41 Quote
Shandro in my oppinion, Been around for that much longer, knows it all.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.735621
Mobile Version of Website