Powered by Outside

Ebike thread

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 4:35 Quote
It seems there is a lot of different opinions on here for various reasons. At the end of the day, believe what you want and do wtf you want. Crying about effing 2cm ridges in some public land is pathetic, should we go and stop all the football and rugby players from going to the local fields also and ban them from wearing boots. There is so many fruitcakes in this world nowadays, grow a pair of cojones.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 5:18 Quote
Right off the the bikepark on my ebike where I will get in 2-3 times more downhill runs than if I had a snail bike still.
I dont think I will try driving my car down the trails as suggest by a poster above lol lol

Hopefully there wont be too many snail bikers there blocking the pushup path, they seem to spend most of their "ride" time pushing uphill. They wear their shoes out quicker than their tyres I recon lol

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 5:31 Quote
And meanwhile the dude on his geometron will storm past on the way down laughing at the chinese plastic bike.

You guys are children really, if you like e bikes or not so what, you are not changing anyones minds with your opinions, last time I looked enduro bikes were all about going down, not up.
Also you aint going nowhere when the battery is dead, you gonna be stuck with extra dead weight... But seriously who cares, I've never needed an e bike on any traiks I ride, things are fairly flat in the uk, places like llandegla can be done piss easy on a normal bike, and for bike parks there is an uplift anyway, where the hell you need an ebike in the uk unless you are 50 years old or 6'2 and weigh 65kg of solid skin and bone. In America it could if makes sense if you are churning up long ass hills for hours but in the uk any downhill trails worth riding are either uplift assisted or easily doable on a regular bike. You get 2 hours of 250watt assistance with a 500wh battery, what if you are out on your bike all day or bike somewhere 20 - 30 miles away or doing a sponsored bike ride ect ect then have to lug that ugly fat bottom bracketed pug back. That's the worst thing about e bikes generally they look ugly as fk.

But the worst thing of all is these e bikers slagging normal bikes off, just because you spent a shit load of money on a new e bike doesn't mean you are in an elite club or in any better position. This is like the bellends that speed past the enduro guys on their xc bikes at trail centres on the uphill bits wearing their lycra, like who gives a fk. Or if I'm biking down the road on my mtb and a road cyclist speeds past, no shit his bike is more efficient of course he will go faster, why should anyone get jealous about that, it's comparing apples and bananas.

Look at anyone advocating e bikes and they are all the middle aged folk that have lost their youth and athleticism. If I go and buy some chinese unrestricted e bike then storm past your 'snail' £10000 s works levo are you still going to be laughing then about your superior e bike, funny hiw normal bikes are considered shit by e bikers but I bet if you brought along an u restricted e bike vs their flashy new levo or heckler it will put into perspective what suckers they truly are.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 6:50 Quote
Go somewhere else with the ass chaff please.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 22:12 Quote
My Jeep can climb better than my bike.

My motorcycle can climb better than my bike.

I can make either "fit" onto a mountain bike trail. So, if I call it an e-Jeep I can run you off the trail?

If fitness is not the goal why not ride a motorcycle, on a motorcycle trail and be happy? That is the part I don't get about e-bikers. Especially the ones from the UK or the low countries... I mean wow, you need a motor to climb a little British molehill???

I can understand the excuse for shuttling in the Rockies and other such places where the same idiots on their e-bikes voted for idiots who closed down the Jeep trail that was used for shuttling prior to the invention of the "e-bike" to keep the unfit idiots riding. In conclusion, e bikes are a retarded solution for a retarded population who caused a demand for "e-bikes" via their idiotic use of voting rights. Trump should build his wall to keep out California, Illinois and New York.... Luckily there is an ocean keeping the Brits out.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 22:30 Quote
Daniel-01 wrote:
My Jeep can climb better than my bike.

My motorcycle can climb better than my bike.

I can make either "fit" onto a mountain bike trail. So, if I call it an e-Jeep I can run you off the trail?

If fitness is not the goal why not ride a motorcycle, on a motorcycle trail and be happy? That is the part I don't get about e-bikers. Especially the ones from the UK or the low countries... I mean wow, you need a motor to climb a little British molehill???

I can understand the excuse for shuttling in the Rockies and other such places where the same idiots on their e-bikes voted for idiots who closed down the Jeep trail that was used for shuttling prior to the invention of the "e-bike" to keep the unfit idiots riding. In conclusion, e bikes are a retarded solution for a retarded population who caused a demand for "e-bikes" via their idiotic use of voting rights. Trump should build his wall to keep out California, Illinois and New York.... Luckily there is an ocean keeping the Brits out.

Lets not even get into a debate over uk vs the usa, firstly we founded your country, you are effectively british by blood a lot of you.
Anyway the fact you think riding a jeep on or motorcycle on public trails is even a good idea let alone your closed minded opinion that bikes are only for fitness further backs up my point of low IQ....your country is too busy paying airheads loads of money and breeding a society of dimwits like Kim Kardashian.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 22:42 Quote
LOL, don't get me started about those who still believe in "divine right to rule"....

I love riding with my 9mm H&K. Sometimes I take my Tavor or AUG along too. It keeps the riff-raff in line.

I grew up in Europe and have lived in Asia too. But, the right to bear arms is the one thing that always has and always will make USA the best place in the world.

Yes, I know you can be educated or religious as "religious scholar" is just a euphemism for religious terrorist nutcase. Yes, inbreeding in some parts of the USA rivals that of European royals. But, again, how exactly do you keep your religious nutcases and defective inbreds under control? Call the bobbies so that they can in turn call someone who is actually authorized to be armed.... All while the gun ownership and carry laws don't apply to the most inbred and defective of British society....

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 22:52 Quote
Well we don't have schools being peppered with bullets or wild Texans peppering people from apartment blocks or goverments that crash planes into their own building so they have an excuse to attack a country so America can do what it does best bully and steal, for the average criminal a knife is sufficient to defend themselves without risking peppering everyone else around in the uk, the average criminal here is just a nasty evil person, the average criminal in your country is dumb as fk. Who cares if you have arms to defend yourself anyway when likely you will get put on death row for murder anyway. Your country is full of nutjobs, luckily you have the odd few sane people that are worth watching like Joe Rogan helping balance out the hillbillys and low iq tards you have there.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:06 Quote
Educate yourself. Many parts of the USA have "make my day laws" and "castle laws".

I am ex-military and I did almost end up in jail in the Netherlands for breaking the jaw of a would be knife wielding mugger. I was fuming that I had to risk my well being to deal with their local scum and then their worthless police wanted to put me in jail when I should have just been able to drop the scum with a double tap and call the sheriff to tag and bag.

I actually laughed when France simply issued me a carry permit rather than have to provide a security detail. Still, French jihadis in Parisian banlieues all tote AKs and the "fearless French republic" issued me a permit for no more than 10 rounds per magazine and the handgun had to be kept two actions away from hot. In the end, they still had to deploy La Legion Etrangere as their locals lacked the manhood needed to make anything happen in what used to be a respectable republic....

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:15 Quote
Educate yourself, look at the statistics, your country has around 160x as many deaths from guns as our country. What good is a gun in defending yourself if the attacker is also legally able to carry and easily able to get hold of weapons themselves. Instead of having a situation that can possibly be diffused or maybe let them steal whatver and come out alive you instead end up with two egotistical knuckleheads threatening each other until one gets shot.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:29 Quote
LOL. I love how the inbred European elites count dead scum as "gun victims". Take away those who choose to go out that way as opposed to driving a truck/van through the crowd to attempt suicide by cop.

Then, remove all the dead felons. Their lives don't matter since they don't have the legal right to carry and being killed "during felonious pursuits" is justice done. I get it why you would rather be robbed and live another day. Otherwise how would the queen and aristocracy keep lording over your meaningless existence.

"Those who will give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Think of that quote everyday as you're being lorded over by the most worthless bunch of inbreds and you find yourself completely unable to do anything to change. This lack of liberty is what causes the European proletariat to explode into orgies of death and destruction every generation. Now, the inbred scum have also loaded the continent with jihadis in the hopes that the proletariat may be duped into gassing the jihadis and forget about the inbreds like in the last world war.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:36 Quote
Mate you were in the military serving a country of the most dimwitted thieves currently going. Aside from the fact you probably ended up in the military from doing shit in school and unable to get a degree or decent job like most low iq tards end up going into, it is also testament to your low iq that you are so brainwashed and will happily give your life for a bunch of more intelligent elite so they can steal oil and have more money. But don't worry the glory days of your country are over, you can only get away with printing so much paper money ignoring the fact you're in a shit load of debt for so long, but brainwashed high school drop outs like yourself will gladly risk their lives and suck each other off in the dorms to serve the elite. You are just a number, but ofc they tell you you are valuable and worth so much serving the country, it gets more 95iq cabbages to get next in line....Lmao

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:39 Quote
First you guys come here and start trolling this thread. Then you deliberately change the topic to country rivalry to try and kill it all together. You two need to find a hotel and 'work it out' as it appears the two of you have a weird sort of sexual tension going on.

Posted: Jul 29, 2020 at 23:41 Quote
IMeasureStuff wrote:
First you guys come here and start trolling this thread. Then you deliberately change the topic to country rivalry to try and kill it all together. You two need to find a hotel and 'work it out' as it appears the two of you have a weird sort of sexual tension going on.

He started insulting the UK and Europe, think we are just going to stand back and watch? In all honesty this thread needs closing by a mod, absolutely nothing good has come out of it.

Posted: Jul 30, 2020 at 4:08 Quote
Topic folks! Take your political opinions elsewhere!

Closing this thread would be a shame as it appears to be the only one on here on the subject- pretty sad for a world wide mtb forum site. Stricter moderation removing off topic douchebaggery would be a means to an end and keep it civil.

I can't be the only one on PB with an ebike. Come on guys, own up Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033828
Mobile Version of Website