Transition Bikes; Post them

PB Forum :: Transition
Transition Bikes; Post them
Posted: Sep 21, 2022 at 21:09 Quote
jzdyrko wrote:
pyromaniac wrote:
Cool build. Weight seems a little optmistic, though.
Not Really, Every part changed was lighter except Suspension an Cushcore.so a 2lb gain is reasonable. That's w/o pedals, Strap, & Water bottle of course.
Ok. Maybe the green makes it look heavy Razz

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 7:44 Quote
I've had the Sentinel for a year, used to have a TR500 and loved it, so decided to build a TR11, but there were delays on parts. Haven't ridden it yet, as the snow is starting to fly in the mountains

photo

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Oct 27, 2022 at 9:03 Quote
decided to make my smuggler into kind of a park bike or wanna be 4x bike.

Set it up single speed to test it out. Working on a custom tensioner set up now. Want to lower the forks to 130mm travel and going to swap out to different rear shock.

photo

so far its a riot though. Love this bike a ton

photo

Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 6:17 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
photo

that's the sickest sentinel I ever seen, dig the DVO setup and that green stem

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2022 at 7:26 Quote
neorider wrote:
bdreynolds7 wrote:
photo

that's the sickest sentinel I ever seen, dig the DVO setup and that green stem

Thanks!

Posted: Dec 13, 2022 at 9:55 Quote
Looking for a small or medium 27.5 aluminum bike with 160mm-180mm of rear travel. I really want to trade (I can put some cash on top as well) for my Diamondback Release frame and Rockshox Yari fork. Below is a pic of my bike and fork. Anyone have a frame they'd be willing to part ways with? Thank you!

www.pinkbike.com/photo/22109944

Posted: Dec 14, 2022 at 7:11 Quote
noakeabean wrote:
Looking for a small or medium 27.5 aluminum bike with 160mm-180mm of rear travel. I really want to trade (I can put some cash on top as well) for my Diamondback Release frame and Rockshox Yari fork. Below is a pic of my bike and fork. Anyone have a frame they'd be willing to part ways with? Thank you!

www.pinkbike.com/photo/22109944

are you interested in transition particularly? I might be getting rid of a partially complete, medium 2015 patrol when I get the suspension serviced and the rest of the frame bearings replaced (enduro MAX), probably around the beginning of the year (non-boost frame & fork, 27.5, 155 rear / 160 front, frame fork wheels & tires pnw dropper and whatever other bits I can include)... haven't ridden it for a couple years, pretty good condition overall, older pic and archived specs linked below. also with that being said, the buysell page here can filter exactly what you're looking for, but it works better on a PC than a phone

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/

https://www.transitionbikes.com/Support_Archive_VersionDetail.cfm?ID=4

2015 Transition Patrol .. satin black

Posted: Jan 17, 2023 at 12:47 Quote
patrickinthewoods wrote:
I painted my Smugginel

photo

nice paint... what's a Smugginel?

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2023 at 12:58 Quote
Its between a Smuggler and a Sentinel, a Super Smuggler, a Smugginel if you will
neorider wrote:
patrickinthewoods wrote:
I painted my Smugginel

photo

nice paint... what's a Smugginel?

Posted: Jan 18, 2023 at 4:30 Quote
patrickinthewoods wrote:
I painted my Smugginel

photo
photo
photo

Thats f*cking rad

Posted: Jan 18, 2023 at 13:08 Quote
patrickinthewoods wrote:
I painted my Smugginel

photo
photo
photo

Mint.
And im sure your paint is already much better than the original...for the price of these frames, its shocking quality...

Posted: Feb 27, 2023 at 10:18 Quote
Patrol Carbon Fiber
Finished the new Patrol build on a snowy night. Come on spring!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023870
Mobile Version of Website