post your stinkys

PB Forum :: Kona
post your stinkys
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 at 16:31 Quote
3ven wrote:
photo

photo

Spec is fairly final. Changing shock at some point and the stem & bars.

06 Stinky
66Rcs
Hope Motos
Hones
Hope hubs
Mavics
eThriteen
Middleburn
V8s
X-9
Ect ect..
nice bike man!

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 0:16 Quote
connornordby wrote:
photo

Loser beat it already! You only wish you were cool enough to post in this threadMadder

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 6:54 Quote
stinkyrider88 wrote:
connornordby wrote:
photo

Loser beat it already! You only wish you were cool enough to post in this threadMadder
where is your stinky??Really Mad

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
konarock wrote:
stinkyrider88 wrote:
connornordby wrote:
photo

where is your stinky??Really Mad

photo

Thats what we wanna see!!!!Salute

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 10:47 Quote
I'd rather see the Gran Mal.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 10:49 Quote
bighit711 wrote:
Then get out of here and find a thread named "post you Grand ma" now beat it and let the thread be.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 10:50 Quote
bighit711 wrote:

Why? They're really quite ugly..
Infact, the only nice looking Transition is the Double, and nobody buys them because they follow the fad of the bottle rocket.
Anyway, that Gran Mal has a fundamental flaw. it has no chain..

If you don't like Stinkys just stay out of this thread so it doesn't get locked.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 13:40 Quote
stinkyrider88 wrote:
bighit711 wrote:
Then get out of here and find a thread named "post you Grand ma" now beat it and let the thread be.

calm down . id rather see the grand mal too. people gotta stop being so touchy.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
stinkyrider88 wrote:
bighit711 wrote:

calm down . id rather see the grand mal too. people gotta stop being so touchy.

Well the problem here is not what you would rather see, it is that the thread is titled "post your stinky's". Last time I checked that is not a Stinky.

And what is with 77 pages of bikes, and like 3-4 of them all quoting the same person, can we snip pictures please and continue posting Kona Stinky's so this does not get locked?

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
konarrider2007 wrote:
Transition36 wrote:
konarrider2007 wrote:

I don't know but you should definately stay in this thread, thanks for hooking me and get-hucked66 up.
Ok, weird, uh, no prob I guess.

yea ur still immature, but that dosn't stop me from thanking you.
Dude, I haven't done anything wrong, you sound a little angry, do you need to change your tampon? I don't think they're that expensive.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
3ven wrote:
bighit711 wrote:

Infact, the only nice looking Transition is the Double, and nobody buys them because they follow the fad of the bottle rocket.

If you don't like Stinkys just stay out of this thread so it doesn't get locked.
Wow, how can you say a bottle rocket is a fad. The Kona Stinky is probably the biggest fad in MTN biking history, seriously, if you knew anything about bikes, you'd know that there are way better bikes to buy for the same amount as the stinky costs.

Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
Transition36 wrote:
3ven wrote:
bighit711 wrote:

Wow, how can you say a bottle rocket is a fad. The Kona Stinky is probably the biggest fad in MTN biking history, seriously, if you knew anything about bikes, you'd know that there are way better bikes to buy for the same amount as the stinky costs.

How? Stinky costs what, £1000. What full bike can you get for a grand that offers the same performance? None. Kona offer you a great platform to build on for a great price,

BR is a fad, along with Slopestyle. Fads are things that come and go, Stinky has been around for years. the BR is fading out, only to be replaced by the next mid travel full sus of the next big thing. Stinky will be here for years to come, still being brought by people. You don't have to 'know anything about bikes' to see the the BR is a fad.

O+
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
hey i already posted mine here but i was wondering if you guys thaught that i could make it into a bit of a slopestyle mountain cross bike if you think it would work could you let me know what shock and fork you think i should buy for it or anyother things

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021204
Mobile Version of Website