Powered by Outside

Post Your Super D/AllMountain Bike!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Post Your Super D/AllMountain Bike!
Posted: Aug 22, 2013 at 21:46 Quote
jonesy07 wrote:
Some updates so I thought I would post a couple of pictures. This thing has been awesome.

photo

photo

Nice wheels!

Posted: Aug 23, 2013 at 7:46 Quote
nice everything Beer

Posted: Sep 29, 2013 at 22:16 Quote
MineSmile Sorry for the triple ring!!
My new nomad
  My new nomad!

Posted: Sep 30, 2013 at 9:27 Quote
A few pics from a recent trip to North West Highlands of Scotland. These pics were taken on the Isle of Skye and in Torridon.

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Sep 30, 2013 at 17:59 Quote
2013 Trek Slash - Just finished building her this past weekend. Super excited and thought I'd share Big Grin

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Sep 30, 2013 at 23:06 Quote
Those haven wheels are insanely sexy...can you take it everywhere with that front chainring?

Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 7:22 Quote
AlexRR wrote:
Those haven wheels are insanely sexy...can you take it everywhere with that front chainring?

Thanks man Smile I haven't done that much riding on it yet as I've just finished building the bike, but so far so good. For the type of bike that it is, it climbs really well with the 34T. Couldn't be happier.

Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 8:59 Quote
ElTaco wrote:
AlexRR wrote:

Thanks man Smile I haven't done that much riding on it yet as I've just finished building the bike, but so far so good. For the type of bike that it is, it climbs really well with the 34T. Couldn't be happier.
i also use a 34t,from the photos it looked a lot bigger! Wink

Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 12:08 Quote
AlexRR wrote:
ElTaco wrote:
AlexRR wrote:

i also use a 34t,from the photos it looked a lot bigger! Wink

Ah ok hehe. I suppose it kinda does, maybe because of the white bash guard that surrounds it. That's the X0 DH crankset, and it came with a T36. I swapped it out for an MRP T34.

Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 19:50 Quote
photo

Now has thomson post and trying to find Xt trail pedals for cheap. Then it's all done!

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 20:28 Quote
Sick setup, I'd love a slayer.

Posted: Oct 1, 2013 at 20:36 Quote
lumberjerk wrote:
Sick setup, I'd love a slayer.

It's awesome. It just goes down like a DH bike. But climbs really well! All in all I love it. Spent my first real day on it today and boy that was fun!

Posted: Oct 2, 2013 at 9:48 Quote
I just got some xt trails on crc for reall cheap

Posted: Oct 2, 2013 at 10:29 Quote
rigodon777 wrote:
photo

Now has thomson post and trying to find Xt trail pedals for cheap. Then it's all done!

Send me monies. I just took some off the lenz for xtr trails.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018127
Mobile Version of Website