The Sexiest Road Bikes Thread (No posting your own bike)

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Sexiest Road Bikes Thread (No posting your own bike)
Posted: Sep 21, 2021 at 13:35 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I need to take a proper photo without the lights and camera and such.

She's still a beauty with them, dude.

I'm very much jelly but happy for you at the same time.

Once I do full time work, I'll get something like this too.

Posted: Sep 22, 2021 at 1:16 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
seraph wrote:
I'll have to take some photos of the P1 bikes we have at work. Our Icon Chroma Red bike is out on loan to another shop right now but it's absolutely stunning in person.
I really want to see one of those in person, such a great color!

Apparently we were the only store that had a complete Icon Chroma bike built up on the floor so John Burke himself requested that we send it to another store for an event.

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 19:23 Quote
Those new Enve bikes though
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/21370141/
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/21370140/
Edit: Shit, how do you link pictures on the mobile site?

Posted: Sep 24, 2021 at 22:03 Quote
farmer-john-2000 wrote:
Those new Enve bikes though
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/21370141/
photo
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/21370140/
photo
Edit: Shit, how do you link pictures on the mobile site?
Seriously sweet bikes... If I hadn't just dumped $10k on a bike, I'd definitely be in the market for one of these give how they're semi-bespoke and a relative value all things considered.

Posted: Sep 25, 2021 at 4:45 Quote
shit...those are clean AF....

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 12:33 Quote
bet that rides like a champ. Sharp bike...

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 17:21 Quote
I like integrated seatpost framesets as much as the next man, in fact probably more (currently own two, sold another), but suspension fork and no dropper just doesn't make sense to me.

Looks absolutely great though, colourwise and stuff.

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 18:43 Quote
crs-one wrote:
I like integrated seatpost framesets as much as the next man, in fact probably more (currently own two, sold another), but suspension fork and no dropper just doesn't make sense to me.

I dont think the guys at SV will ever go away from the ISP. I asked them last time I was at the shop if they would do one on a custom frame, and the mast and everything is so iconic to their style and tubing choices that they wouldn't budge, not to say you couldnt get bradford to make one for you that wasn't an SV. But a dropper would be perfect for that one. But damn did they make a suspension fork look fast on that frame

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 19:01 Quote
That's the most factory looking suspension fork I've seen on a gravel bike, really looks good on there

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 21:18 Quote
crs-one wrote:

I ride my gravel bike like an MTB and I've never once thought I would benefit from a dropper, but definitely thought a few times that a little bit of travel up front would be nice.

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 19:27 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
If I hadn't just dumped $10k on a bike

Er... what? 10K? does it have 6"- 8" of suspension? Eek

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 19:32 Quote
seraph wrote:
crs-one wrote:

I ride my gravel bike like an MTB and I've never once thought I would benefit from a dropper, but definitely thought a few times that a little bit of travel up front would be nice.

I am sure youve seen it before but this Niner looks fun!

...but since I live close to Bellingham I would have to go for the retro lovely below that.

photo

photo

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 19:59 Quote
that Niner is cool AF, I dig that. I think it's the MCR right ?

Softride is tres retro. I don't know a ton about it but I think Softride did some pretty cool shit on and off road....ie...possibly one of the US guys riding in the Tour used a softride stem (I think...) so the cobbles were easy peasy and fast when everyone else was getting dental work riding over them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014432
Mobile Version of Website