Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Pinkbike Software/Feature Improvements
O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:18 Quote
Further breakdown of bike ‘types’ in the buy sell. ‘All mountain-Enduro’ is to broad. Add additional catergories please! Trail, Enduro, and whatever we are classing 200mm travel single crowns as. Maybe even a ‘Down-country’ class

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2021 at 19:19 Quote
Make the mobile version an App please as well!

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 11:02 Quote
Is there any way to manually organize photo albums? Ideally I'd like to have my bike albums at the top sorted by whatever bike is newest, with the rest of the miscellaneous and non-bike albums at the bottom. Also being able to independently set which 4 albums show up on my profile page would be a welcome addition. Having the same features for video albums would also be nice

Posted: Nov 25, 2021 at 11:04 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
Is there any way to manually organize photo albums? Ideally I'd like to have my bike albums at the top sorted by whatever bike is newest, with the rest of the miscellaneous and non-bike albums at the bottom. Also being able to independently set which 4 albums show up on my profile page would be a welcome addition. Having the same features for video albums would also be nice

Agreed. I'd like this feature too.

Posted: Jan 3, 2022 at 23:19 Quote
When is Outside going to fix this website. Its permanently locked in 2005.

Posted: Feb 17, 2022 at 19:40 Quote
Was wondering if anyone plans on repairing the video upload issue thats been going on since Fall of 2020. Been uploading videos here for over 10 years but the last two years it has not been working correctly and there has been no sign of it being repaired. I tried to reach out to a mod and also over Facebook but was never answered. So here I am giving it one last try.

Here is the issue at hand

- I go to upload a new video to Produced Videos (street/park/jumps) video category.
- Video uploads and I put all details of video in place and video publishes.
- Video does not publish to Produced Videos (street/park/jump) category and instead appears in the quick clips (street/park) category.
- This leaves all brand new videos since October of 2020 in this category where nobody is looking for videos and therefore no one is seeing them.

It is really deflating to see this not be dealt with for nearly a year and a half. I really wish they would fix it, it would make me feel more motivated to continue uploading here after all these years.

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but maybe, just maybe this will be resolved (my fingers are crossed and expectations are low)

Love you PinkBike 3

Mod
Posted: Mar 17, 2022 at 11:18 Quote
3nigma wrote:
When is Outside going to fix this website. Its permanently locked in 2005.

@3nigma What are the top 3 things you'd like to see changed/improved?

pb mod jake

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2022 at 13:32 Quote
I like the retro look.

I would like to be able to join more than 2 Fantasy DH leagues though.

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2022 at 12:31 Quote
Anyone else having problems with Outside + not activating? I bought it two days ago and nothing. Sent them and email and didn't get a reply.

Mod O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 15:01 Quote
porkercon wrote:
Anyone else having problems with Outside + not activating? I bought it two days ago and nothing. Sent them and email and didn't get a reply.

Did you purchase with a different account/email? This account which uses an hotmail.com email has no Outside+ subscription attached. The accounts/subscriptions are linked via email.

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 15:14 Quote
canadaka wrote:
porkercon wrote:

Did you purchase with a different account/email? This account which uses an hotmail.com email has no Outside+ subscription attached. The accounts/subscriptions are linked via email.

Ya, looks like that’s the issue.

Mod
Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 15:47 Quote
porkercon wrote:
canadaka wrote:
porkercon wrote:

If you are still having issues, DM me and I'll forward to CS

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2022 at 22:38 Quote
jake28 wrote:
porkercon wrote:
canadaka wrote:

If you are still having issues, DM me and I'll forward to CS

Still having issues, I have changed my email address to match and still nothing.

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 12:53 Quote
Could we have a "delete all activity" option, so we can remove our recent activity in one go, on recent activity, please?

Thank you.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 13:22 Quote
Have Pinkbike thought of making an automatic notification format like Facebook when you get a post like or message?

I think it would be better than the current format as you have to refresh the page on desktop to check for notifications.

Just a suggestion. Salute

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019623
Mobile Version of Website