Transition Bottle Rocket, Transition Preston FR, Norco six three,specialized SX trail. which one?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Transition Bottle Rocket, Transition Preston FR, Norco six three,specialized SX trail. which one?
Posted: Feb 4, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
i just bought an 08 six 3. i havnt got fully used to it yet but it is so smooth to ride. its also really easy peddling. i love this bike and it suits me perfectly. but i havnt tried the other 3. but trust me the six 3 is amazing i picked mine up for £1000 at my local shopBig Grin

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 at 17:24 Quote
dude just get the bottle rocket, i am getting one saturday and there a realy great do it all bike

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
Bottle Rocket...its pretty much like my Blindside but a street version

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 at 17:33 Quote
creech wrote:
no not really its just has a little less travel it like a slope style version of the blindside, and w.e. other big travel bike that they made

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 21:54 Quote
The BottleRocket is not a street bike. Not even a little bit.

The BottleRocket is a freeride bike. Slopestyle? Kind of.

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 21:56 Quote
Ah f*ck w/e man...its a bike...honestly everything is personal prefference

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
riskandreward wrote:
get a regin x1 they pedal great and can take a beating and they have good parts and only cost 2000
ya i just got a reign x1 for 1650 and it is sick...it is kinda funny cuz my friend a preston FR and my other friend has a BR so kinda of a weird coincidence...anyways i would say that u should get a reign x1..i have ridden both of my friends bike and no doubt they r cool but the preston is not rly that much lighter to justify to not get a BR...some ppl say to not get a BR because everyone else has one but that is BS cuz its obvious y a lot of ppl have them and that is because they r great bikes...the preston was pretty plush and it pedalled pretty well but on the downhills i always was yearning for more travel...the BR pedals almost as well as the preston but it had enough travel for pretty much anything except if u hit huge drops and/or u ride very heavy....finally i get to my bike and i got to tell u that maestro pedals way better than the other two bikes mentioned above....Mine is also only like 33 pounds and it could definitely get lighter...it also has very good geo and is super plush without being wallowy...so my bet is go for the reign x or a BR but as for the Norco i have never ridden one so i dont know anything about it...and i have never ridden an sx trail so i dont no much about that either

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 22:43 Quote
photo

well, this arguement is over....haha

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 22:51 Quote
hashmire wrote:
photo

well, this arguement is over....haha

very nice i just got rid of my 08 sx trail frame for br and it suits me better its shorter wheel base as for the new sx frames they are shorter might have to test ride 1 of thoseBig Grin does it still have 6.7 inch of travel

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 22:58 Quote
Get the bottle rocket

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 0:04 Quote
mbjz wrote:
riskandreward wrote:
get a regin x1 they pedal great and can take a beating and they have good parts and only cost 2000
ya i just got a reign x1 for 1650 and it is sick...it is kinda funny cuz my friend a preston FR and my other friend has a BR so kinda of a weird coincidence...anyways i would say that u should get a reign x1..i have ridden both of my friends bike and no doubt they r cool but the preston is not rly that much lighter to justify to not get a BR...some ppl say to not get a BR because everyone else has one but that is BS cuz its obvious y a lot of ppl have them and that is because they r great bikes...the preston was pretty plush and it pedalled pretty well but on the downhills i always was yearning for more travel...the BR pedals almost as well as the preston but it had enough travel for pretty much anything except if u hit huge drops and/or u ride very heavy....finally i get to my bike and i got to tell u that maestro pedals way better than the other two bikes mentioned above....Mine is also only like 33 pounds and it could definitely get lighter...it also has very good geo and is super plush without being wallowy...so my bet is go for the reign x or a BR but as for the Norco i have never ridden one so i dont know anything about it...and i have never ridden an sx trail so i dont no much about that either
x1 all the wayPimp

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 6:15 Quote
creech wrote:

its more of an freeride bike and maybe u could use it for downhill but u would have to change it up a bit.

Posted: Feb 6, 2009 at 6:27 Quote
fr-SPARKSY-dh-17 wrote:
wtt-tmr wrote:
what style do you do?
free ride but I have to climb to get there and these three have been good for freeride and climbing

id get a reign X, but if you really want a bike from this list than try either the six and the SX, those two were my choices if i were you

Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 23:37 Quote
cdavis wrote:
Ever consider an SX Trail?

did u even read the question???

Posted: Dec 1, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
empire 5 you noob

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.040818
Mobile Version of Website