Im so depressed. . .

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Im so depressed. . .
FL
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 21:53 Quote
bailey262 wrote:
ACMY wrote:
TheDanish wrote:
For example: 2000. Everyone had a spastic fit about the new millennium and guess what? Nothing happened. I still think everyone will let out a gargantuan sigh of relief when they wake up on December 22, 2012.
down side is we might all be dead to.
ehh...collateral:P
Might have to party like there's no tomorrow....because for all we know, there won't be one. Razz

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
ChateLife wrote:
ACMY wrote:
way to ruin it
i talked to my dad about all this 2012 bull ish, and he lol'd hard. he said that he's lived through at least 3 or 4 of these things where people say "on _____ year at _____ date, the world's going to end" it happens at least once every 10 years. then, when it don't happen, they change the date to in another 10 years
For example: 2000. Everyone had a spastic fit about the new millennium and guess what? Nothing happened. I still think everyone will let out a gargantuan sigh of relief when they wake up on December 22, 2012.

That was a lot different actually. I personally dont think anything is going to happen but the whole thing is really pretty remarkable. The whole 2000 thing didnt have anything to support it at all but hype, 2012 actually has a lot to support 'something' but the thing is no one knows wtf that 'something' is and if it's relevant to us today at all.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 21:59 Quote
TheDanish wrote:
Might have to party like there's no tomorrow....because for all we know, there won't be one. Razz

Hey, it's as good an excuse to party as any!!! Beer

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 22:09 Quote
AmirB wrote:
the creepy thing is that ima be at the army in 2012 Eek

More than likely I'll probably be fighting a war somewhere by then.

FL
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
that was a fun conversation. ANYWAY......topic.

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
IRONY... Its been my best year so far done the most riding on good hills already compared to last year as well as having my most dialed DH rig to date and my DH skills are getting better by the day.

Ryan

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 23:00 Quote
hahaah hes depressed so he tells every one on a mountain bike forum thats funny stuff

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 23:11 Quote
This year has actually been my best year yet. Getting a new DH bike, nailed a whole bunch of new tricks on my BMX, and found a whole bunch of sweet new trails.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 0:51 Quote
This year has sucked 1. i cracked ribs , put me out of biking a for a 2 months 2.Broken/dislocated/fuked up finger, 3 weeks out of biking Blank Stare and 3.Im bored

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 0:55 Quote
hmmmm im not depressed in all fairness having the best season ever and im off to race the megavalanche in less than a week followed by a week in les gets/morzine wooo and indeed hooo!!!!

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 1:01 Quote
Niice mate tup i can hardly type because ive stayed up aaalll night with my mate...Why Oh Why Oh Why, i dont know but nice m8 im going to morzine next year Wink

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 8:15 Quote
Sry to bring it back to this topic but when I was in Vegas for new years eve going into 2000, they cancelled everything at 11:30 because they thought sumthing disasterous would happen... Anyways back on topic

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 8:22 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
Sry to bring it back to this topic but when I was in Vegas for new years eve going into 2000, they cancelled everything at 11:30 because they thought sumthing disasterous would happen... Anyways back on topic
thast alot ot cancel wowEek

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
who cares about topic, this thread is a joke. on topic or off topic, it's gonna get locked the second a mod comes by it. i mean it's in the "Freeride & Slopestyle" section.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 9:47 Quote
ChateLife wrote:
who cares about topic, this thread is a joke. on topic or off topic, it's gonna get locked the second a mod comes by it. i mean it's in the "Freeride & Slopestyle" section.
it was fine right up until we got into 2012

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042822
Mobile Version of Website