PB Forum :: BMX (20")
8 year olds at skateparks
Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 18:38 Quote
+1 to what sherb said lol

Posted: Oct 11, 2011 at 18:43 Quote
In sask, we got to like -55 with windchill. Shit was cold. Eek

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 2:22 Quote
Topic:

There were these 2 scooter kids at my local today probably 11 or 12 (looked about 8 ) and were both lippy as f*ck.
I'm 6'2" and almost 17 and one of em had the nerve to call me a f*ggot after I almost hit him (I was in full control) a run or 2 after he straight up snaked me.

Later they stole some other kids scooter as a 'joke'. Upon bringing at back they told to f*ck off and stay out of our park but another dude my age, they started calling him a f*cking *ag and a bitchass because he wouldn't hit them.

Man, when I was 12 I was shit scared to even go to my local because of all the older kids.....

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 2:29 Quote
Excalibur-DH wrote:
Topic:

There were these 2 scooter kids at my local today probably 11 or 12 (looked about 8 ) and were both lippy as f*ck.
I'm 6'2" and almost 17 and one of em had the nerve to call me a f*ggot after I almost hit him (I was in full control) a run or 2 after he straight up snaked me.

Later they stole some other kids scooter as a 'joke'. Upon bringing at back they told to f*ck off and stay out of our park but another dude my age, they started calling him a f*cking *ag and a bitchass because he wouldn't hit them.

Man, when I was 12 I was shit scared to even go to my local because of all the older kids.....
They just have no respect at all any more Blank Stare

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 3:32 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
Excalibur-DH wrote:
Topic:

They just have no respect at all any more Blank Stare
yeah i agree, now all the kids want to be lads and act like idiots instead of actually get anywhere in life. it sucks.

ive thrown a kids scooter over the fence and told them to f*ck off once when they were acting like that. thats the furthest id go, and i didnt get any trouble from him after.

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 3:47 Quote
LOL yea cause you know a guy whos just about an "adult" legally is gonna go ahead and hit ya Facepalm + 1 to the no respect deal.... theres a skater kid who acts the exact same at my local.... too bad he's pretty good and has the biggest f*cking ego because of it....

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 5:54 Quote
Just to clarify, when I said I almost hit him, I meant while riding, I did a 3' and he was riding past at the wrong time.

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 12:39 Quote
ohhhh i was refering to your friend being taunted or shit like that

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
i actually dont mind the 8 yr olds they are QUIET and are lerning its the lippy 10 and 11 year old who think there tuff and have decent bikes that they got for there birthday that piss me off

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 12:59 Quote
theres one like 6/7 year old at my local who has a like £300 scooter and talks shit all the time, he never does anything apart from sit down and occasionaly go up and down the banks, and he like says that everyones shit whenever they bail

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 14:08 Quote
NWray wrote:
ohhhh i was refering to your friend being taunted or shit like that

Yeah, that too, would of been just stupid if he actually did. He's a sensible guy so we just yelled at em for a bit while they just taunted him.

Posted: Oct 12, 2011 at 14:42 Quote
sittin on the lips of the best jumps. nuff said.

Posted: Oct 15, 2011 at 10:23 Quote
NWray wrote:
hgardner wrote:
haha if it gets above 30 and anyone faints we get to go home from school. Smile Riding in 30+ would be hell.

you guys are bunch of pussy's Blank Stare

just sayin Blank Stare
It's because three or four people in our school have serious fainting disorders and no one else is going to complain about a day off. Smile It's never happened though yet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012044
Mobile Version of Website