What did you get for Christmas?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What did you get for Christmas?
Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:20 Quote
ridingpassionate wrote:
tom666 wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
thats just newcastle dragging the stats down
anyhow, having been to the south, it's so overcrowded compared to the north! Yorkshire, you can get around easily without touching some sort of man made dual carridgeway, only the more natural (excusing tarmac and road signs ofc) A-roads.
Personally, i prefer the countryside where i live, to the countryside down south, the further north the better it gets (excusing pikey land (newcastle)), then you enter scotland, and, wow, the open spaces there Eek

and the towns, well.....

the lake district is awesome. And yeah newcastle is a shithole. But so is Aldershot.

Or Aldershit as local people know it.
ive been twice in lake district, really nice and peaceful

Until it rains. When it rains it doesn't rain half-heartedly.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:23 Quote
truSmile i meant one of the days. The another was rainy ...Coniston Lake-couldnt remember the name

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 13:29 Quote
It is awesome when you get to the top and look down.

Some guy I was with lobbed an old sandwhich as far as he could from the top and we found it like 400m away on the way down.

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 3:52 Quote
hurrah for the lakes! now...topic.

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 4:57 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
hurrah for the lakes! now...topic.

LOL!

I think i posted what i got for christmas a while back but the disapointment of christmas was my rich nans present (we never really saw eye to eye, specially after i punched my gay uncle for groping my arse).... 4 pencils.

Posted: Feb 22, 2011 at 5:48 Quote
lol...pencils...kinda like xmas socks. which reminds me of a joke i saw in the form of a graph, age against reaction to getting socks... something along the lines of age 10- 'man this isnt even a toy' age 20- 'actually i could kinda use socks' age 40- 'holy sh!t, socks! Big Grin '

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010078
Mobile Version of Website