Powered by Outside

Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 12:04 Quote
daaaaaamn.....yeah, I think i recall you posting about that... no scooter for me so one less land mine for you.

and damned sure no 1/4 pipe action for me...that would def make Friday Fails...

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 12:19 Quote
Well this was my biggest crash in a long long time. Unfortunately I could have paid more attention and prob avoided it....

Live and learn I guess.

2021 my theme is: lessons learned. Good or bad.

So far:

lesson one: my health needs to be my top priority if I expect to be around untill 100

lesson two: do not trust anyone at work who seems to all of a sudden :" have your best interests in mind " .

f*ck that guy.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 12:42 Quote
whoadragon wrote:

lesson two: do not trust anyone at work who seems to all of a sudden :" have your best interests in mind " .

f*ck that guy.

that is so on point...! lol lol lol totally.......

kinda like that person that closes with "have a blessed day"

....back in my car business days I knew a straight dry ass-f**kin' was circling back my way.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:16 Quote
man....shit is completely jumping off.....not good man

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Wtf Merica?

Yeah the coverage is nuts.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:42 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Wtf Merica?

Some people grew some balls. Good.

But unfortunately commie's coup is done.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:42 Quote
husstler wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
Wtf Merica?

Sure. And burning and looting all summer was just peaceful protests. f*ck all the leftist garbage media.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:45 Quote
^^ this....

I hate to see this going on but the left has been asking for it....we knew something like this was gonna jump. people are tired of the sham and the lies....

f**king lost Georgia too. what a f**kshow this is gonna be. 2016 can't come soon enough...

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:46 Quote
Surprised that no force has been used to protect the capital.

Youd think it would be well protected and the security crew would start shooting before it got out of hand.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:47 Quote
Axxe wrote:
husstler wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
Wtf Merica?

Sure. And burning and looting all summer was just peaceful protests. f*ck all the leftist garbage media.

Biden on tv saying this is unacceptable...F**k that @$$hole....where was his dumb ass when Portland was ablaze...?

what a joke....

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 13:49 Quote
As typically would happen.. left blaming trump... right blaming antifa...

status quo.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 14:03 Quote
I'm just hoping shit keeps burning... long overdue for some guillotines on main street.

This entire election has been a joke. You'd have to have your head all the way up Nancy Pelosi's ass to actually believe no fraud was committed.

Posted: Jan 6, 2021 at 14:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I'm just hoping shit keeps burning... long overdue for some guillotines on main street.

This entire election has been a joke. You'd have to have your head all the way up Nancy Pelosi's ass to actually believe no fraud was committed.

DUDE...! I literally just sat down to post "where the f**k is BBLB !?!?!? I need a good rant from him - i can't be gettin' my BP all elevated and shit..."

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.691393
Mobile Version of Website