Powered by Outside

What's better american football or rugby?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What's better american football or rugby?
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
considering that they think they are the only country in the world

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:01 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
considering that they think they are the only country in the world
yeah loool this guy on some random vid said american footballs is a much wider liked sport than rugby because over ____million people watched the superbowl live. The other guys reply was yeah but 98% of those viewers were in north america ahahah

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
haha -

Views: 8,280    Faves: 137    Comments: 171

ive watched it loads and i still find it ridiculous

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
haha -

ahahahhahahahha Rest of world- 1 America- 0

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 12:11 Quote
im leaving my "america suks" rant here, before we get absolutely owned by the yanks on here because its "racist" (yes- the americans are a race....)

Posted: Apr 5, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
as i saw on top gear, football is called the andrex leage. its soft and over priced

EDIT: my bad, i just read it was american football

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 4:24 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
im leaving my "america suks" rant here, before we get absolutely owned by the yanks on here because its "racist" (yes- the americans are a race....)

but just cause you say american football (i wont say sucks) is half the sport that rugby is it dont mean yanks suck.

say did you know that in one of the first modern olympics rugby was contested. 10 points for anyone who knows you won the gold....

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 8:26 Quote
that was in the paris 1900 games. only "the german empire", france and great britain competed. didnt they only play 2 games? france vs germany and frances vs england? france won both and germany and britain were both awarded silvers. probably in fear of war, u can imagine if the french gave the germans the bronze that they wouldnt be best pleased!!

Posted: Apr 10, 2008 at 2:55 Quote
something like that, but can u belive that the US has taken home 2, yes 2! olympic gold medals in rugby. wtf!! its only ever been played 4 times at that level...

Posted: Apr 10, 2008 at 4:43 Quote
wooo ten points to me!!

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
nickbdhstreet wrote:
haha -

haha, name the engish currency...

"i dunno, american money?"

lmfao, quality.

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
I think Rugby's a better game, and I think, after hockey players, they're the toughest folk in the world (want a personal army, hire a Rugby side!), but I do like my Green Bay Packers.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034627
Mobile Version of Website