Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Old schoolers -Again.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old schoolers -Again.
Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:07 Quote
what happened last month? Sounds scary.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
apple-tree wrote:
chomers wrote:
So I just sent my bike too Whistler. Sketching right now, I really hope it gets there all good.

I've never actully took the bus either, scary...

try and not to fall asleep in the back of the bus with the psyco with a rambo knife.

no seriousily i'd be uber skectched after what happend last month.

I'm not sketch about that at all. It was a freak occurence, and rarely ever happens. You probably have a better chance of that happening to you just riding your bike around town.

chomers wrote:
So I just sent my bike too Whistler. Sketching right now, I really hope it gets there all good.

The bus to whistler isnt bad... Just what ever you do, DONT go in the bathroom.
I bused to pemberton but stopped at whistler, it isnt a bad bus ride at all.

exetertim wrote:

Guy got stabbed numerous times, and then decapitated.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
exetertim wrote:
This guy on the greyhound bus from a foreign country randomly pulled a rambo knife on some 20 year old man sleeping. He started stabbing him like 60 times then decapitated him, and supposedly ate parts of him.. And then he tried to get away when the cops came and he got caught and went to court and was asking for someone to kill him and then he is in jail now i think...

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
sorbet wrote:
chomers wrote:

I'm confused though, it says my stop is Whistler Creek stop, but my bike says Whistler Village stop. So I guess I got to get off in Whistler Creek then go into the Village and get my bike? I have no clue where the station/stop is though.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
exetertim wrote:
This guy on the greyhound bus from a foreign country randomly pulled a rambo knife on some 20 year old man sleeping. He started stabbing him like 60 times then decapitated him, and supposedly ate parts of him.. And then he tried to get away when the cops came and he got caught and went to court and was asking for someone to kill him and then he is in jail now i think...

Edmonton is now a foreign country, weird?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
exetertim wrote:

NOOO!!! that means BC is separated from canada, oh noes!

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:14 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
exetertim wrote:

He wasnt from the Us or Canada (i was talking about his nationality.) Edit: also thanks for the sarcastic comment.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
chomers wrote:
sorbet wrote:
chomers wrote:

I'm confused though, it says my stop is Whistler Creek stop, but my bike says Whistler Village stop. So I guess I got to get off in Whistler Creek then go into the Village and get my bike? I have no clue where the station/stop is though.

i'd be uber sketched. dose the box get like dropped off at a gas station then you got to pick it up ? or do you got to find the bus and take it off your self ?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
No man, it takes a bus and they keep it at the bus station for me too pick up. Not too sketch.

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:17 Quote
So SRAM are annoying, I signed up to get the e-mails from magicmechanics@sram.com and updates, I then start getting them late and when I replied to the one which asks me to reply with any questions I get a delivery failure Blank Stare

By any chance does anyone here know how to get around this so I can e-mail them my questions?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
chomers wrote:
exetertim wrote:

Guy got stabbed numerous times, and then decapitated.

Blank Stare some sick people in the world. Just dont go to sleep. I'd be more worried about my bike going missing?

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
chomers wrote:
sorbet wrote:
chomers wrote:

http://www.busonline.ca/regions/whi/schedules/map.cfm?p=side.txt&line=2&

3 km it looks like.

Edit

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
Lightning never strikes in the same place twice... The chances of something like that happening on the bus are beyond astronomical...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.302537
Mobile Version of Website