Powered by Outside

Josh Bender 100ft

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Josh Bender 100ft
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 2:45 Quote
manikrider27 wrote:
dctony wrote:
also if you watch benders part from that vid, yes he does try it and bail but take a look at where he lands compared to wade, dont get me wrong wades a retarded rider but bender just tried sending it further

whoa....wades the man

unless you ment retarted in a good way then i apologize

yes i ment it in a good way, he is one of the godfathers of freeriding

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 9:50 Quote
if you grab a frame from the video showing both Wade and Bender hucking that step-down (where the Marzocchi truck was for Wade's attempt) you will see that Bender pedalled faster and was approx. 10 foot higher up in the air than Wade at the same point..he is above the level of the tree in the background

the reason Wade landed it is because he was more controlled...Bender went faster and bigger and landed with too much force for the suspension to maintain control

Bender often lands his huge hucks just right, but if you watch in slow-motion the suspension cannot control the impact and he gets bucked off

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 9:59 Quote
kylechs5 wrote:
he never landed it though i think the first drop in this video might be bigger abd wade simmons landed it
it is not bigger than the jaw drop

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 10:19 Quote
dirtjumper45 wrote:
kylechs5 wrote:
he never landed it though i think the first drop in this video might be bigger abd wade simmons landed it
it is not bigger than the jaw drop

the drop is like 30 foot while the jah drop is 55 foot

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 18:02 Quote
JAH DROP IS 60FEET

Posted: Nov 20, 2007 at 18:10 Quote
If he´s gonna land 100ft, he´s gonna need 85ft of travel, simply said.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:08 Quote
I hope bender nails a 100fter that wouls be sweet. GO BENDER!!!

FL
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 10:09 Quote
mymomma100 wrote:
If he´s gonna land 100ft, he´s gonna need 85ft of travel, simply said.

BAHAHAHHAHA oh that made me laugh

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 11:28 Quote
Saddest thing about this 100ft drop is that even if he does land it, people are still going to be talking sh*t about him.

As if it wasn't allowed to not have huge talent. Everybody has their individuality in riding. Please don't complain if some rider isn't doing the same sh*t as everybody else, or with the same style.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 11:36 Quote
no talent just balls

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 11:48 Quote
free629ride wrote:
no talent just balls

did u even read the thread.
dont post pointless shit if you dont know what ur talking about

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 11:57 Quote
The guy deserves respect. He is almost single handedly responsible for your DH/Freeride bike being what it is today. He is a great rider and those who doubt should try some of the lines this guy has ridden. He's crazy and fast. We all know the only skill difference between a 2 foot drop and a 15 foot drop is balls. Everyone rags on him all the time and we should all spend that energy thanking him for what he has and continues to bring to the table.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 12:38 Quote
free629ride wrote:
no talent just balls

"I like you. You have balls. I like balls." - Team America

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 12:40 Quote
norcohucker wrote:
He's gonna snap his back and ankles/legs if you ask me!!!

he already did on jaw dropper i think lol, and if it wasn't jaw dropper it was another crazy stupid drop.

Posted: Nov 21, 2007 at 12:53 Quote
Bender doesnt ride bikes for a living, he just falls off cliffs... 2 cents

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022725
Mobile Version of Website