The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 2:33 Quote
ChrisTunn wrote:
After you said this I checked to see if any Easyjet Newcastle flights are canceled. You can't book the date I'm going anymore. Waiting for the inevitable email.

If you have the Easyjet App you might even find out before receiving an email. I was periodically checking mine twice a day or so since last week and I found out it was cancelled before the automated email came through.

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 10:15 Quote
haroman666 wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:
After you said this I checked to see if any Easyjet Newcastle flights are canceled. You can't book the date I'm going anymore. Waiting for the inevitable email.

If you have the Easyjet App you might even find out before receiving an email. I was periodically checking mine twice a day or so since last week and I found out it was cancelled before the automated email came through.

easy jet have pulled all newcastle flights

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 10:18 Quote
Just had my Luton flight on the 8th cancelled.

If you don't want to take the very easy to do voucher, heres the link for a refund https://www.easyjet.com/en/policy/coronavirus/online-support/q0

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 12:56 Quote
jhowlett wrote:
haroman666 wrote:
ChrisTunn wrote:

easy jet have pulled all newcastle flights

They’re still flying elsewhere though so I’m not sure what’s going on. Would rather them let me know so I can plan the drive ????

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 16:15 Quote
I'm here ???? all smooth on easyJet from Gatwick...nearly everything shut though.

Posted: Jul 16, 2020 at 20:54 Quote
About to board Eurotunnel

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
Well our flights out from manchester on 3rd aug r a go but our return on 10th aug has been cancelled absolute joke

Posted: Jul 20, 2020 at 13:00 Quote
Yeah this is my worry. Our flight going out is actually looking alright but who knows about the return tbh

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 0:15 Quote
flash3389 wrote:
Well our flights out from manchester on 3rd aug r a go but our return on 10th aug has been cancelled absolute joke

My outbound was cancelled but my return wasn't and I received a full refund. You might possibly be able to do the same?

I emailed a template email to esupport@easyjet.com and received my full money back within 5 days.

I'll DM you the template email if you want.

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 7:01 Quote
We have changed to gatwick now had to book a hotel for the night but at least wer still going

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 10:40 Quote
flash3389 wrote:
We have changed to gatwick now had to book a hotel for the night but at least wer still going

Yay .be sure to check the hotel shuttle buses..they are reduced...
I ended up staying at Hampton Hilton..it's right next to EJ check in desk..also you need to go upstairs to use Emirates oversize baggage check in..EJ one is shut

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 11:30 Quote
Spot on cheers mate I'm just hoping it all goes ahead now fingers crossed

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 11:59 Quote
It's running sweet out here. No lift queues but need masks now for all shops /indoors or need a piss in restaurant. Only bubble or gondola lifts need them too.

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 12:07 Quote
bat-fastard wrote:
It's running sweet out here. No lift queues but need masks now for all shops /indoors or need a piss in restaurant. Only bubble or gondola lifts need them too.
What counts as a mask? Does it need to be a medical type one, a builders type one or is a Buff good enough?

Posted: Jul 21, 2020 at 12:57 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
bat-fastard wrote:
What counts as a mask? Does it need to be a medical type one, a builders type one or is a Buff good enough?

Ha..well..I've had a snood/bandana type one..but the other day the super M staff said this wasn't a mask..at the bottom they said ok..get proper one but at top didn't let me on !..the Zore staff didn't care nor did Pleney ...at Les gets I even saw staff with same mask/covering..so basically it's all over the place...In Les gets a lot if riders had no mask or kept full face on...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018530
Mobile Version of Website