The morzine-les gets thread

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The morzine-les gets thread
Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 3:57 Quote
Used Skiidy Gonzales last year. €70 return. Prompt pickup. No issues.
They only drop off/pick up at the big supermarket which is a pain if you are based far away from there.

Have used powder cabs twice. Very efficient service but last time I checked they'd stopped doing shared services and now only do private. Fine if you have a group of you. Worth checking though. They will drop you off/pick you up wherever you want in morzine.

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 4:25 Quote
Fluci wrote:
anyone have any suggestions for cheap transfers from GEN to Morzine. Booked flights and accom for 26th to 1st of Aug.
Our flight arrives 9pm and our departure flight is 9:40pm on return.

Alpybus & skiddygonzales

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 5:20 Quote
Fluci wrote:
anyone have any suggestions for cheap transfers from GEN to Morzine. Booked flights and accom for 26th to 1st of Aug.

We have used alpnav for many years, now merged into another company -
https://morzinelink.com/alpnav/

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 9:01 Quote
How many people and where are you going?

Posted: Mar 18, 2023 at 15:37 Quote
mylandmtb wrote:
How many people and where are you going?

3 people, from geneva to morzine (right in centre). 26th July to 1st of Aug.

Posted: Mar 20, 2023 at 3:23 Quote
Fluci wrote:
Skiidy Gonzales, AlpyBus... I'm sure there are others.

Posted: Apr 8, 2023 at 1:24 Quote
prices for transfers have gone through the roof since last year, lowest I can get is £200 return shared with Mountain Drop offs

Posted: Apr 8, 2023 at 1:50 Quote
Bloody hell, last time I drove to Morzine from Mid Wales I spent about £350 on diesel there and back in my van.

Posted: Apr 8, 2023 at 1:58 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Bloody hell, last time I drove to Morzine from Mid Wales I spent about £350 on diesel there and back in my van.

Last year in my van from Norn Iron via jock land was 5 tanks at about £450 and £150 in tolls. Cost me about £1300 with ferries and tunnel. Still roll on 8th july for 2 weeks, 52 in September not sure how many more trips left in me, off to GAP Dublin for start of DH warm ups, been on ebike all winter..

Posted: Apr 19, 2023 at 8:39 Quote
Email MTB Beds we do day trips, have vans and trailers and can legally do airport transfers also. www.mtbbeds.com

Iy just depends on the day you require the transfers as we are super busy on weekends!

Fluci wrote:
prices for transfers have gone through the roof since last year, lowest I can get is £200 return shared with Mountain Drop offs

Posted: Apr 20, 2023 at 10:03 Quote
Fluci wrote:

I use Alpy...lots of other companies though, getaway vans, skiddy Gonzalez etc

Posted: Apr 20, 2023 at 10:05 Quote
Fluci wrote:

Then you are being ripped off..shared are still about £50 or under

Posted: Apr 20, 2023 at 13:39 Quote
£50 each way is achievable for sure

https://www.skiidygonzales.com/

€50 each way in July/August

andydd wrote:
Fluci wrote:

Then you are being ripped off..shared are still about £50 or under

Posted: May 18, 2023 at 13:28 Quote
Anyone heading out 26th July to 1st aug Tuesday?

Posted: Jun 16, 2023 at 13:46 Quote
Has anyone here walked to the top of Hauts Forts? I've seen videos of people scrambling up a horrible looking ridgeline above Avoriaz which I don't fancy at all, but I've seen there is also a long way up from Morzine which is maybe safer but I can't find much info online. Anyone walked up that way? I'm not taking my bike. Just doing it for something to do and to take in the view while I'm out there with my family in August. (They wont be going up it with me!)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018554
Mobile Version of Website