Meet and greet DH

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Meet and greet DH
O+
Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 15:37 Quote
Basically you win total PB bragging rights

Posted: Aug 5, 2011 at 16:19 Quote
damn i cant do the ilkley race Frown anyone doing the ramsgill ndh?

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 1:57 Quote
freeridemanic wrote:
yeh, team camus are doing it, and quite a few of the SHS. and i'll be pottering around with a perv cam.

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 2:27 Quote
freeridemanic wrote:
yeah i am

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:01 Quote
wonkle wrote:
Exactly hahaha Razz

and yeahhh ill be at ramsgill

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:04 Quote
is there a limit on how many people can come tom , do they all have to have told you , or is it more like turn up and race

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:05 Quote
the more the merrier, but just put attending on the fb group so i can get a general idea for how many people are coming

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:13 Quote
ok , well i think there is 2 people coming with me , not 100% on 2 but definatly 1

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:14 Quote
yeh bare it mind curly cos to many people and it'll be hard to organise/fit into a day etc..

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 3:31 Quote
wonkle wrote:
I want that ! hahaha Big Grin

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 4:23 Quote
RaleighVoid wrote:
yeh bare it mind curly cos to many people and it'll be hard to organise/fit into a day etc..
set someone off every 30seconds, for 50 people that will take 25 mins to do the first runs then do that again it will take 1hour to do 2 timed runs (if everything is on time)

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 4:26 Quote
what method is planned for timing? obv not gopro, phones?

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 4:28 Quote
2 synchronized watches and 2 talkiewalkies ?

(the walkies would only be used for the first start or in case someone doesn't start)

then every 30secs or 1min, the guy at the top lets one guy leave and the one at the bottom just get the time or arrival (or deduce it from the time of departure since he knows it)

Better have 2 people at the finish line, easier ^^

That's how I'd do it, and how I've seen it done.

O+
Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 9:50 Quote
on most sports watches and some phones you have a lap timer where you push a button when the person crosses the line (obviously the timer has been started at the start) and it records there lap time not sure how you could work it unless you have two times down the bottom with walkies and a guy up top with a walkie saying when they go

Posted: Aug 6, 2011 at 14:16 Quote
K-Forbes wrote:
is there a limit on how many people can come tom , do they all have to have told you , or is it more like turn up and race

it's a mates race

HURRRRRR DURRRRRRR

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011928
Mobile Version of Website