Mondraker Summum

PB Forum :: Downhill
Mondraker Summum
Posted: Jul 10, 2016 at 16:42 Quote
photo
Here's my new girl I love it! Been craving for this speed for so long! First ride has been taken battering 5days straight in the alps
Anyway I'm 11st/70kg and I'm only using up to 170- 180mm travel on the zocchis have about 20percent sag, guess I need the 5.5 ti spring? Also hearing 40percent sag on the frame? On the dhx I've got a 400 spring it's plsuh and getting maybe 25 percent sag but never bottemend it out, basically have everything on minus no preload compression etc lighter springs a good idea? Its perfect jumping just a lot of arm and footpump on normal rought fast dh (plenny)
Cheers Daz

Posted: Jul 11, 2016 at 1:17 Quote
Trail-killer wrote:
photo
Here's my new girl I love it! Been craving for this speed for so long! First ride has been taken battering 5days straight in the alps
Anyway I'm 11st/70kg and I'm only using up to 170- 180mm travel on the zocchis have about 20percent sag, guess I need the 5.5 ti spring? Also hearing 40percent sag on the frame? On the dhx I've got a 400 spring it's plsuh and getting maybe 25 percent sag but never bottemend it out, basically have everything on minus no preload compression etc lighter springs a good idea? Its perfect jumping just a lot of arm and footpump on normal rought fast dh (plenny)
Cheers Daz

mondraker recomends 40% of sag for summum

http://www.mondraker.com/16/imagenes/manuals/mondraker_zero_guideline_en.pdf

Posted: Jul 31, 2016 at 20:04 Quote
has anyone got base settings for a 2015 summum with a rc4 shock ?

Posted: Aug 14, 2016 at 15:19 Quote
Trail-killer wrote:
photo
Cheers Daz

Your arm and foot pump is due to the lack of compression damping

Posted: Aug 25, 2016 at 22:38 Quote
My new mondraker new frame bearings fox rc4 kashmia 380 c2r2 forks zee drivetrain and brakes

photo

Posted: Aug 26, 2016 at 5:27 Quote
Hey guys

I just got myself a Summum Pro Team 2015 Alloy Frame-Only. it came with the Geometry-Kit and the Shock. I got it brandnew off a dealer.

Now i need to know some things:

What is the shock hardware? I want to change the shock and so i need to get the hardware for it aswell.

Headset Cup Size? Im also going to replace the Headset, so i need the size if it.

I think the BB is a BSA73 if i know right?

And the final question: In which CS-Length Setting do i need to use which Adapter to get which Postmount?

Yes i did have a look through the forum, but the PB search is shit, so i couldn't find answers, sorry
Thanks to anyone knowing the answer to any of these...

Posted: Aug 26, 2016 at 6:09 Quote
BenDroid wrote:
Hey guys

I just got myself a Summum Pro Team 2015 Alloy Frame-Only. it came with the Geometry-Kit and the Shock. I got it brandnew off a dealer.

What is the shock hardware? I want to change the shock and so i need to get the hardware for it aswell.

Headset Cup Size? Im also going to replace the Headset, so i need the size if it.

And the final question: In which CS-Length Setting do i need to use which Adapter to get which Postmount?

Yes i did have a look through the forum, but the PB search is shit, so i couldn't find answers, sorry

The cs adapter has the length printed on it. The relevant brake adapter has the same number on it.

Posted: Aug 30, 2016 at 8:33 Quote
BenDroid wrote:
Hey guys

99% sure BB is 73mm.

Posted: Aug 30, 2016 at 18:50 Quote
BenDroid wrote:
Hey guys

bb is 73mm not sure on what size the shock hardware is as i got my rc4 fitted in shop when they put in new frame bearings,

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 at 4:31 Quote
Basically I've took the frame apart regressed everything, now I'm confused as to where the spacers go on the linkage, any pdfs about? 2015 summun carbon thanks
Edit: please ignore was very high all sorted Smile

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 2:46 Quote
oldmanDan wrote:
The cs adapter has the length printed on it. The relevant brake adapter has the same number on it.

Jup, i know that, but which postmount do i get from that? PM180? PM203?
And also, there are more cs lenght chips than brake caliper adapters..... why?

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 2:47 Quote
Jimfunn wrote:
99% sure BB is 73mm.

Jup just checked, BB ist BSA73. Thanks a lot.

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 at 0:40 Quote
650b modification with longest chainstay setup -450mm.

Yesterday i`ve made successfully the conversion to my 2013 Summum to 650b wheels. Only changed the chainstay length to 450mm ,but will try with a shorter one as there is a plenty room of space between the rear tire and frame.
Have no patience to test it out. THe bottom bracket has been increased to 35.5mm which is pretty good .

Posted: Sep 11, 2016 at 7:52 Quote
I guess I need one of these now.

Posted: Sep 11, 2016 at 7:54 Quote
zixs wrote:

Yesterday i`ve made successfully the conversion to my 2013 Summum to 650b wheels. Only changed the chainstay length to 450mm ,but will try with a shorter one as there is a plenty room of space between the rear tire and frame.
Have no patience to test it out. THe bottom bracket has been increased to 35.5mm which is pretty good .

you mean 355mm? for bb height

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018786
Mobile Version of Website