Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 19:20 Quote
Hayes Dominion. That is all.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 19:51 Quote
yeah when my Zees fail eventually (hopefully soon) im gonna get some Dominions

Posted: Jan 29, 2021 at 21:36 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

they are good but so hard to get stuff for them here.

I can literally rummage around the floor/bin at the shop and rebuild a saint with shit laying around.

Posted: Jan 30, 2021 at 3:06 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

I would be all over them if they were mineral oil. I’ve never experienced negative side affects of mineral oil brakes, and especially with having to fish open brake lines through carbon frames now, I just like the peace of mind that the brake fluid is harmless regardless of if it gets on or in anything.

Posted: Jan 30, 2021 at 7:27 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

I would be all over them if they were mineral oil. I’ve never experienced negative side affects of mineral oil brakes, and especially with having to fish open brake lines through carbon frames now, I just like the peace of mind that the brake fluid is harmless regardless of if it gets on or in anything.

Only downside I’ve found is that it gets a bit weird in the cold below -15/20 C. The brakes pump up and eventually lose all lever travel, but the pistons stay retracted.

Posted: Jan 30, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
riish wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

Only downside I’ve found is that it gets a bit weird in the cold below -15/20 C. The brakes pump up and eventually lose all lever travel, but the pistons stay retracted.

Yeah, if I were riding in cold weather I would probably be singing a different tune, but I lose all interest in being on a bike once the temps drop below 50 F.

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 8:49 Quote
Views: 250    Faves: 0    Comments: 11

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 8:55 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Views: 250    Faves: 0    Comments: 11

I love that paint. Same as on my Libre I think.

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
Prolly, he has the purple fat bike with similar paint. So rad.

Posted: Jan 31, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
privateer-wheels wrote:
I love that paint. Same as on my Libre I think.

Two things;

Same paint.

Please show your libre!

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 11:09 Quote
Bike belonging to the owner of Shockpro Suspension who is one of our east coast EXT dealers and race team coordinators.

Love the performance of the new shimano stuff but full AXS is just so clean.

Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 11:19 Quote
AXS is love. AXS is life.

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2021 at 14:30 Quote
But what happens when the clutch wears out on your $700 deraileur?..... I ran axs for a while and wore out the clutch to the point where my 10k megatower build sounded like a shopping cart on any real DH trail.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.043226
Mobile Version of Website