2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
2008 kona stinky stolen in warrington UK
Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 1:23 Quote
tom666 wrote:
K-Forbes wrote:
tom666 wrote:

I heard that in leeds they get pizzas, cover them in chips, fold them in half and deep fry it. Sounds like my kinda place.
erm , no not that i know of , probably some foreign take-away has tried it though

My friend's brother goes to uni there... and he said they do. I'm going to believe what I want to be true Big Grin

I've not heard of that either tbf lol

Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 3:00 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
i know it is but theres more to leeds than the centre hah
WAHT?! your joking right?.. it cant be Eek

Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 4:03 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
uttanutta12 wrote:
i know it is but theres more to leeds than the centre hah
WAHT?! your joking right?.. it cant be Eek

DA DUM DUM DUMM!!!!

Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 8:21 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
tom666 wrote:
K-Forbes wrote:
erm , no not that i know of , probably some foreign take-away has tried it though

My friend's brother goes to uni there... and he said they do. I'm going to believe what I want to be true Big Grin

I've not heard of that either tbf lol

FUUUUUUUU

Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 9:03 Quote
I know its a long shot but im going to chicksands bike park tomorow, i will keep my eye out for your kona, you never know.

Posted: Nov 12, 2011 at 17:06 Quote
My bike got stolen and i was pretty pissed off , it was the amity zenta complete with mutiny parts worth £700 . I went in my local shop which was on a main road and when i came out it wasnt there , i shit myself and ran everywhere looking for it . I phoned my dad and he was like ffs haha :L On the shops CCTV it was a smackhead with lonsdale clothes and a umbro cap . The day after my step dad was driving to my house and he saw the same smackhead sitting in an alleyway on my bike :L he phoned the police and i got my bike back , not only that the smackheads mate was on another kids stolen mirraco so i saved another kids bike Big Grin . Til this day i know im a lucky bastard and now i take my bike inside shops regardless , its always with me . In fact , i dont wear headphones when riding around the city just incase someones running for me . May seem over the top , but f*ck losing my £1000 + bmx . also , the smackhead could be identified as he was wearing exactly the same clothes as the day before , shame he only got 200 hours community service as he said he found it >.> worrying thing is , he lives down the road from me...

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 0:29 Quote
I'd cut his f*cking hands off what a scumbag..

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 0:36 Quote
i would spin my rear wheel and jam his fingers into my disk rotor.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 1:14 Quote
Then I'd kick his head off his shoulder and shit down his neck...Cool

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 1:25 Quote
then i'd stick fireworks up his ass and atack him with a blowtorch.

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 1:48 Quote
Roflmao funny as f@€k

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 2:05 Quote
brownie75 wrote:
Then I'd kick his head off his shoulder and shit down his neck...Cool
Isn't that a line off a film?

Posted: Nov 13, 2011 at 4:02 Quote
Funny thing is you probably wouldn't do half of this shit you're saying Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010763
Mobile Version of Website