Trestle Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Trestle Bike Park
O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2014 at 13:53 Quote
Need to try trestle dh next time. Banana peel looks insane. I don't have the nerve for that. Madder

Posted: Sep 26, 2014 at 19:33 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
Need to try trestle dh next time. Banana peel looks insane. I don't have the nerve for that. Madder

Yeah, no. I won´t even attempt the drop at the end of BeAllYouCanBe? I think that would be a first step to the bigger stuff.

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2014 at 9:30 Quote
Can't wait to go next year though. Should be a blast as usually. I hope they change some stuff up though. Mini blue version of rainmaker as a warm up? That would be sick. Fab

Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 6:54 Quote
Thanks for all the help, I had a blast!
I rode basically everything the other day, and have to say I'm quite impressed with how my bike held up haha. Trestle Dh was so fun; good tech that made you watch what you were doing, Rainmaker was dialled, and No Quarter was pretty cool too. Have to say my favourite run was Shy-Ann to Blue Crush (super buff right now), to Rainmaker, to Beallucanbe (the drop isn't bad, gives you good speed for the hip). Really wanted to check out banana peel since I won't be riding here again any time soon, but figured it wasn't worth the risk haha
Again, thanks for the help, loved all the ones you recommended.

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 17:35 Quote
bigdan30 wrote:
Thanks for all the help, I had a blast!
I rode basically everything the other day, and have to say I'm quite impressed with how my bike held up haha. Trestle Dh was so fun; good tech that made you watch what you were doing, Rainmaker was dialled, and No Quarter was pretty cool too. Have to say my favourite run was Shy-Ann to Blue Crush (super buff right now), to Rainmaker, to Beallucanbe (the drop isn't bad, gives you good speed for the hip). Really wanted to check out banana peel since I won't be riding here again any time soon, but figured it wasn't worth the risk haha
Again, thanks for the help, loved all the ones you recommended.

That's why we're here! Glad you enjoyed it. It is a great place. No way for banana peel. I'm crazy to ride dh but not that crazy! Maybe someday though...Ninja Ninja

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 15:33 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
Can't wait to go next year though. Should be a blast as usually. I hope they change some stuff up though. Mini blue version of rainmaker as a warm up? That would be sick. Fab

Rainmaker itself is a good enough warm up. They need a rainmaker with some bigger jumps.

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 15:38 Quote
Anthonyfonzi wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:

Rainmaker itself is a good enough warm up. They need a rainmaker with some bigger jumps.

I'd agree!

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 15:24 Quote
I'm dying for trestle to reopen. I guess I have to hit angelfire first, they open almost a month earlier.

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 15:35 Quote
Ryanek9freak wrote:
I'm dying for trestle to reopen.

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 15:54 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
Ryanek9freak wrote:

QFT!!! My inner skiier wants this winter to pick up at some point. However with this unseasonably warm weather and lack of snow for the last two months, part of me wants it to stay warm and hopes trestle gets open early.

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 16:33 Quote
pbfan08 wrote:
TreyDownhill wrote:
Ryanek9freak wrote:

QFT!!! My inner skiier wants this winter to pick up at some point. However with this unseasonably warm weather and lack of snow for the last two months, part of me wants it to stay warm and hopes trestle gets open early.

Not likely. Angelfire usually opens almost a full month ahead of trestle. Edit. I already said that lol

Posted: Feb 12, 2015 at 7:22 Quote
Still wanting that fresh pow to board on but can't wait for Angel Fire to open as a warmup to Trestle.

Posted: Feb 12, 2015 at 10:38 Quote
zr140th wrote:
Still wanting that fresh pow to board on but can't wait for Angel Fire to open as a warmup to Trestle.

I'm not much for snow, I hate the cold

O+
Posted: Feb 12, 2015 at 15:17 Quote
Ryanek9freak wrote:
zr140th wrote:

I'm not much for snow, I hate the cold

I agree^

I like warm days! Especially in the bike park!

Posted: Feb 14, 2015 at 9:16 Quote
Where is a CHEAP place to stay, I don't mind camping but rather have a hotel, I am planning on a trip there in the near future as it is only 9hrs from me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.101625
Mobile Version of Website