Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
Another Gridd. This is my second Octane One frame, first being a Prone 29er. I can't believe how good these bikes are for the price.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 9:07 Quote
e2jankow wrote:
Another Gridd. This is my second Octane One frame, first being a Prone 29er. I can't believe how good these bikes are for the price.

What's the clearance on these like? I keep getting tempted as a town bike

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 10:48 Quote
[/Quote]

What's the clearance on these like? I keep getting tempted as a town bike[/Quote]

These pics are with a 38mm tire.

https://www.cxmagazine.com/hutchinson-overide-tubeless-gravel-tire-review-35-38

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 10:26 Quote
photo

Libre with Fox AX.

She's coming along.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
That's alot of fork for a road bike?? Eek

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:53 Quote
Gravel bike, and it's made for it. 40mm travel. Check the previous page for the last bike.

Frame is very able to accept this.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 12:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Gravel bike, and it's made for it. 40mm travel. Check the previous page for the last bike.

Damn, you kids and your bikes.
Can't wait to see this bad boy built up!! tup

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 14:05 Quote
sherbet wrote:

What frame is that, it looks good... gonna be a really fun bike I'm betting.

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 14:07 Quote
Kona Libre. Managed to snag the non-frame only version of it to get that paintjob. It's purple to green depending the angle.

Cheers dude, looking forward to it!

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
Commuter bike, I'll probably get some hammered fenders for those winter commutes but for the coming months this will do just fine.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 13:00 Quote
Holy fuckin' sick, batman.

Posted: Jun 22, 2019 at 13:23 Quote
Thats seriously sweet...giving me N+1 Ideas Razz

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
My Hill climbing and descending weapon... The 2018 Cevérlo R3-Disk. Full Carbon Frame and Fork. Ultegra Drivetrain and Disk Brakes, with FSA/SLK Carbon Crankset/Seat Post/ Headset and Carbon Stem and Stack. Carbon Water Bottle cages as well. Fizik saddle.

Head Hubs feature the 15mm Through axel. Head rims hold 28mm continental tires.

Compared to my TREK Domane The Frame of toy 2018 Cerv lo R3 Disk is a weapon. It accelerates hard Climbs like a Billie Goat descends without fanfare and carves through the tightest corners with ease. Set the bike into the apex and relax on the bars and she will take the arc true without a thought every time. I feel more bumps through the frame on the R3 then with my TREK but it is not harsh by any means. I actually look forward to hills with this bike. I was comfortable on this bike just minutes into the first ride. I only had to adjust the seat once and add wider bars otherwise everything just fell into place. They did everything right on this bike. At first I used flat Mnt. Bike pedals that I have on both my FELT In the Philippines and my INTENSE Mnt. Bike. In the USA but I have decided to go with SPD Mnt. bike shoes with clip-less pedals trading out the pedals on my FELT Mnt. bike. Using proper pedals will up my game even more.

Posted: Jun 29, 2019 at 21:49 Quote
DavidMatthew wrote:
My Hill climbing and descending weapon... The 2018 Cevérlo R3-Disk. Full Carbon Frame and Fork. Ultegra Drivetrain and Disk Brakes, with FSA/SLK Carbon Crankset/Seat Post/ Headset and Carbon Stem and Stack. Carbon Water Bottle cages as well. Fizik saddle.

Head Hubs feature the 15mm Through axel. Head rims hold 28mm continental tires.
You got 28s to fit on yours? I put S-Works Turbo 28 tubeless on mine, and it rubbed in the rear when I leaned the bike, so now it's got a 26.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022130
Mobile Version of Website