Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 18:56 Quote
I finally got over me fear of gaps. Jumped over a creek yesterday! Then I realized my fear of gaps was irrational. Easier than I expected.

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 22:00 Quote
Good jab thonker chonker

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 0:14 Quote
so my bike has treated me well, but its time to move on to the next frame. Split between the Banshee Rune and Canfield Balance. Demo'd a XL rune and loved it, the balance i have never tried. theres also the Dartmoor Blackbird which i dig.

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 0:31 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
so my bike has treated me well, but its time to move on to the next frame. Split between the Banshee Rune and Canfield Balance. Demo'd a XL rune and loved it, the balance i have never tried. theres also the Dartmoor Blackbird which i dig.

Biiiiig problem with both Banshee and Canfield. Beware if you buy used. They both crack. Not a question of IF, but WHEN. Warranty also leaves something to be desired. First hand experience with banshee, read about Canfield. Both bikes ride amazing though.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 1:26 Quote
Thungy you got to stop changing shit and just ride man. I know I’m one to talk but your changing shit every other day lol

Anyways. Banshees are junk. I cracked my dark side in less than 1 season. Really poor quality frames. Canfield doesn’t make bikes anymore so I wouldn’t suggest that.

I gushed about my optic enough, but the Horst link suspension is basically the best money can buy IMO. Check out the bike between the range and optic, Can’t remember the name.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 2:57 Quote
Aye my dudes, I want to get back to mtb but atm I have a super limited budget so I was thinking maybe 26 and older models, I just wanna get loose going doenhill any help?

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 3:23 Quote
Buy an old Intense whatever.
They're decent bikes, and were far ahead for their time.

Magura Smile

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 3:44 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Thungy you got to stop changing shit and just ride man. I know I’m one to talk but your changing shit every other day lol

Anyways. Banshees are junk. I cracked my dark side in less than 1 season. Really poor quality frames. Canfield doesn’t make bikes anymore so I wouldn’t suggest that.

I gushed about my optic enough, but the Horst link suspension is basically the best money can buy IMO. Check out the bike between the range and optic, Can’t remember the name.
The sight

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 5:22 Quote
jespinal wrote:
Aye my dudes, I want to get back to mtb but atm I have a super limited budget so I was thinking maybe 26 and older models, I just wanna get loose going doenhill any help?
Drive to Wales and buy my M3 for £450

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 7:23 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Wait, How did you crack your frame again? I got a used spitfire because it was all I could afford. I knew about about the issues but should I be scared of it cracking?

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 8:34 Quote
krattAtak wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Wait, How did you crack your frame again? I got a used spitfire because it was all I could afford. I knew about about the issues but should I be scared of it cracking?

I had a spitfire for about 6 months and could already see what looked like stress cracks forming. I was going to send it in when it ended up being run over in a parking lot. I think that was the best thing to happen now.....

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

yeah but im looking for something affordable and norco doesnt do alu frame onlys

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

yeah but im looking for something affordable and norco doesnt do alu frame onlys

get an alu SC bronson frame. canfield is ok

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Drive to Wales and buy my M3 for £450

Key for buying bikes is to buy in Wales

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 13:07 Quote
You're thinking the Sight, 777.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.110644
Mobile Version of Website