Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 19:48 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Gone speak from owning the instincts little brother, they are amazing bikes, so smooth and playful, just keep your bearings clean. Even if you get the normal instinct you can swap the rocker to a BC edition. Definitely stay rocky
Yeah the Thunderbolt is one of the most playful bikes I've ever tried. It corners so hard. I've owned Instincts for the last two years and they're awesome. I had the BC edition last season and it was wicked fast. I just can't decide to BC or not to BC.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 20:11 Quote
sosburn wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Gone speak from owning the instincts little brother, they are amazing bikes, so smooth and playful, just keep your bearings clean. Even if you get the normal instinct you can swap the rocker to a BC edition. Definitely stay rocky

Now that's brand commitment, you pretty much broke yours in every way possible and you still love them

Yeah, I guess. Between the two altitudes I demoed the pivot Mach 6 evil wreckoning transition patrol intense tracer Norco range and Devinci spartan, if I were to choose something other than the altitude it would be the range. But the feeling of the rocky was great

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 20:13 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:
Yeah the Thunderbolt is one of the most playful bikes I've ever tried. It corners so hard. I've owned Instincts for the last two years and they're awesome. I had the BC edition last season and it was wicked fast. I just can't decide to BC or not to BC.

Thunderbolt would be a fun bike to have.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 21:14 Quote
thunder-nuggets wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:
thunder-nuggets wrote:

Thunderbolt would be a fun bike to have.

Yeah it would but I don't think I could use it as my main steed. The 29" comes in handy here where the trails are very raw and rooty. Plus I'm hoping to do some more 50k+ rides this year and the Instinct climbs really well for stuff like that. I think as of right now I'm leaning towards the Instinct A50 since it has good spec/price and I'm also buying the Growler this year too so saving some cash is good. I just don't like the colours as much as the carbon.

O+
Posted: Feb 2, 2020 at 22:08 Quote
They do pedal great, either option you go is gonna be good. If you got a growler then get the aluminum instinct and put the saved money where it matters like suspension tires or what you feel.

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 0:07 Quote
tom666 wrote:
jespinal wrote:
Reading an online post from a brexiter about how if they stop buyin BMW cars from germany europe will go into recession makes me worried about you guys' future

Welcome to the shitshow lol

My hope now is that we leave in name, but that trade and everything else will continue as per usual. That will appease those who voted leave but won't actually wreck our economy or cause too much trouble in actuality. Soft Brexit.

It's great because now rather than the EU making a lot of our laws, which inherently tend to be agreeable because 27 countries all have to agree on them, it will be our shithouse politicians, most of whome couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery and many of which have huge vested interests, determining our future.

Nice.

And because we still want to trade with Europe we'll end up having to comply to all of the same standards and regulations anyway, we just get way less input ourselves.

Nice

Not keen to wade into the brexit debate again but the vested interests point is moot. You think EU politicians don’t? The Commission is possibly the biggest single case of cronyism and self interest going in politics (closely followed by the House of Lords).

I know for a fact there was a report in the works a couple of years ago about a massive black hole on the EU accounts, which just never surfaced.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 1:04 Quote
My 2.5 yr old daughter now loves watching Danny Macaskill videos, and says an adorable "oh Dannyyyyy" whenever something goes wrong (like riding in to the water in Wee Day Out). I've got this horrible feeling that she now thinks that's all normal mountain biking and will be doing her best to copy it asap!

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 2:30 Quote
secondtimeuser wrote:
My 2.5 yr old daughter now loves watching Danny Macaskill videos, and says an adorable "oh Dannyyyyy" whenever something goes wrong (like riding in to the water in Wee Day Out). I've got this horrible feeling that she now thinks that's all normal mountain biking and will be doing her best to copy it asap!

Not long then til you can get her on this. Embrace it!

https://www.tartybikes.co.uk/kids_trials_bikes/onza_mini_master/c507p11231.html?pos=487.058837890625&search_params=YTo3OntzOjEyOiJjYXRlZ29yeV9pZHMiO2E6MTp7aTowO3M6MzoiNTA3Ijt9czoxNjoiY2F0ZWdvcnlfcmVjdXJzZSI7YjoxO3M6ODoia2V5d29yZHMiO3M6MDoiIjtzOjk6ImJyYW5kX2lkcyI7TjtzOjQ6Im1vZGUiO3M6MzoiYWxsIjtzOjQ6InNvcnQiO3M6OToicHJpY2VfYXNjIjtzOjEwOiJjb3VudHJ5X2lkIjtzOjE6IjEiO30%3D

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 2:38 Quote
17k $ for top-tier Spec Turbo Levo.

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 2:54 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Might as well buy a nice two stroke or snowmobile for that cash.

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 3:11 Quote
Dude I can buy an insane amount of strokes for that kinda cash

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 3:30 Quote
SileTzar wrote:

Only 10x more than what I paid for my Yamaha WR426. Goddamn bargain if you ask me, Spesh you spoil us! Fab

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 4:40 Quote
Spesh obviously sell some of these so who can blame them?

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 5:11 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Spesh obviously sell some of these so who can blame them?

They have every right to empty people's pockets. On the understanding that we get to mock them at every turn, that's business for ya.

Posted: Feb 4, 2020 at 5:22 Quote
SileTzar wrote:
Dude I can buy an insane amount of strokes for that kinda cash

What kinda strokes r we talkin here

Ha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.069979
Mobile Version of Website