Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Pig ugliest AM/Enduro/XC/DH bikes out there if yours is a pig post it!
Posted: Mar 9, 2024 at 9:02 Quote
I was looking at the Vittorio Moto for £30!!!

Posted: Mar 12, 2024 at 0:56 Quote
They didn't choose well from the catalogue

Posted: Mar 12, 2024 at 2:12 Quote
zeeman wrote:
photo

Bobs your uncle.

Posted: Mar 15, 2024 at 23:33 Quote
iffy wrote:
zeeman wrote:
photo

Bobs your uncle.
I see what you did there… Wink

(Though more the founder than the uncle. lol )

Posted: Mar 15, 2024 at 23:44 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
The new Super 8. Not in as good as condition as the older one but should be fun all the same
It the absolute state it's in after the previous left it in, but it is old
That's just wrong...

Posted: Mar 16, 2024 at 2:23 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
deli-hustler wrote:
The new Super 8. Not in as good as condition as the older one but should be fun all the same
It the absolute state it's in after the previous left it in, but it is old
That's just wrong...
Cry

Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 1:42 Quote
Has anyone used a Giro Switchblade? I wouldn't be using it as a full face much if at all, but I do like the idea of the extra depth for trail riding.

Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 5:25 Quote
For somewhat similar reasons i ride with a proframe if the conditions are sketchier than usual. Afaik the switchblade are quite heavy for a trail helmet even if the chinbar is not attached.

Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 9:35 Quote
I do quite like the new Dropframe, but it's lots of money. The Leatt Enduro 3.0 is another like, but can't find them in my size. The Giro Tyrant is also on the list, but not sure about that one.

Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 9:59 Quote
Specialized Gambit is a really good lightweight full face. Rate mine massively. Really good for those in between times where wearing a full face might be too warm, but the riding is too high risk for open face. There is almost nothing touching your face or cheeks and the ventilation is really nice.

Whether or not it's better than a Giro Switchblade, Proframe or a Trajecta or other lightweight full face I can't say for sure because I haven't tried them all, certainly not all the newest versions, but I can say for sure the Specialized one is good.

Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 10:23 Quote
What I'm really after is an open face with ear coverage. I have got a problem with my one ear and wind blowing over it is really uncomfortable. I have been using a neoprene beanie but I don't like wearing it.

Mod
Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 10:28 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
What I'm really after is an open face with ear coverage. I have got a problem with my one ear and wind blowing over it is really uncomfortable. I have been using a neoprene beanie but I don't like wearing it.
theres one (cant remember it but i can picture it in my head) that has plastic over the ears. some of the pro-tec bmx style helmets have that as well

O+
Posted: Mar 20, 2024 at 11:46 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
Has anyone used a Giro Switchblade? I wouldn't be using it as a full face much if at all, but I do like the idea of the extra depth for trail riding.

i had one a few years ago, it was nice when it was cold out. i had a pretty bad crash with it and broke the chin bar off but it did its job. if you dont need a fullface they make one that just has the ear coverings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.058079
Mobile Version of Website