EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Sep 6, 2013 at 15:08 Quote
Noemi also in the same dilemma, v10, Wilson or lol gambler ha ha

Posted: Sep 16, 2013 at 4:08 Quote
Does anyone know if the Undead 216mm progressive link kit made it to production?
It was mentioned in an earlier Pinkbike article > https://www.pinkbike.com/news/Exclusive-Evil-Undead-First-Look-2011.html#

''Additional linkage kits will be available changing the travel from 205mm to 216mm with an extra progressive suspension curve''

Posted: Sep 23, 2013 at 19:53 Quote
Probably best just to email Evil and ask...

Posted: Sep 23, 2013 at 20:04 Quote
Yeah guess i will.. thanks. I did ask the UK distro about it but they didn't have anything listed.

Posted: Sep 26, 2013 at 22:47 Quote
Got a reply from Kevin at Evil RE: 216mm Progressive link

"I don't think we will end up releasing that kit. it is super progressive and really only for massive jumps. It rides really rough in other terrain. We do however have some slightly less progressive versions that I might release in the future"

Posted: Sep 26, 2013 at 23:33 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
Got a reply from Kevin at Evil RE: 216mm Progressive link

"I don't think we will end up releasing that kit. it is super progressive and really only for massive jumps. It rides really rough in other terrain. We do however have some slightly less progressive versions that I might release in the future"
I have to admit that I have contacted for assistance and Kevin have been pretty dam quick to answer and very helpful
Can't wait to get mine

Posted: Oct 8, 2013 at 7:20 Quote
hi guy's anyone know a guide to maintence the link and bearing for this delta link?

i have a bit to mutch freeplay i think and i want to service with some advice...

i have a to mutch freeplay in the link where is the delta link logo.... this piece move to mutch for me and when i lift the bike from the saddle i can feel some play in vertical...

sorry for my english

this is the piece http://www.silverfish-uk.com/ProductDetail/8349/13905/Undead-H-Link-Kit

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 23:47 Quote
thcris wrote:
hi guy's anyone know a guide to maintence the link and bearing for this delta link?

i have a bit to mutch freeplay i think and i want to service with some advice...

i have a to mutch freeplay in the link where is the delta link logo.... this piece move to mutch for me and when i lift the bike from the saddle i can feel some play in vertical...

sorry for my english

this is the piece http://www.silverfish-uk.com/ProductDetail/8349/13905/Undead-H-Link-Kit

same problem here

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 8:24 Quote
i ask at silverfish for the bearing service kit... it's avaible from december!!!!!

i can find the aftermarket bearing but not the spherical one....

you still ride the bike with this problem?

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 8:28 Quote
thcris wrote:
i ask at silverfish for the bearing service kit... it's avaible from december!!!!!

i can find the aftermarket bearing but not the spherical one....

you still ride the bike with this problem?

strange i have mine,but i know someone that works at a bike shop. You dont need the spherical bearings as the standard ones are better and this is what they are being replaced with. To be honest i wouldnt ride it with that amount of play considering its a downhill bike and what you want to use it for

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 8:33 Quote
sorry did you have the service kit of bearing from silverfish in this period?

you have fitted normal RS bearing instead of the spherical one on the delta link?

can you explain better please?

sorry for my crappy english

FL
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 8:38 Quote
Now Enduro bearings solve the problem of spherical bearings, they create for EVIL the new SPECIAL DUAL-ROW MAX BEARING TO REPLACE THE ORIGINAL SPHERICAL BEARINGS, check here http://www.enduroforkseals.com/id169.html

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 10:45 Quote
thcris wrote:
sorry did you have the service kit of bearing from silverfish in this period?

you have fitted normal RS bearing instead of the spherical one on the delta link?

can you explain better please?

sorry for my crappy english

yeah thats what i was sent mate, maybe all the ones they had are gone

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2013 at 0:03 Quote
How does the rear axle go in? Looking at the pics does it just thread into the frame? Huge turn off for me lol.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030537
Mobile Version of Website