Official Ghetto Parts Thread

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Official Ghetto Parts Thread
Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 5:38 Quote
krystiancameron wrote:
Any one know the best way to shave/cut of the integrated gyro mounts on my og sunday bmx frame was thinking of using a hack saw then a file but it looks quite tight for the saw to fit in

Dremel.

Or just leave them there...

Posted: Apr 21, 2015 at 6:18 Quote
tom666 wrote:
krystiancameron wrote:
Any one know the best way to shave/cut of the integrated gyro mounts on my og sunday bmx frame was thinking of using a hack saw then a file but it looks quite tight for the saw to fit in

Dremel.

Or just leave them there...

Cheers it's just that the previous owner cut all the other mounts off apart from the gyro mounts

Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 11:42 Quote
The lower pulley fell off my chainguide, so I fixed it with a piece of old tube and a bunch of duct tape. Pretty silent and held up for a week of park riding.

photo

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2015 at 12:17 Quote
Pedro404 wrote:
The lower pulley fell off my chainguide, so I fixed it with a piece of old tube and a bunch of duct tape. Pretty silent and held up for a week of park riding.

photo
You should definitely start a thread with all your beautiful mishaps in the service department here as well. Please!

Posted: Oct 15, 2015 at 6:52 Quote
needed a new crush washer to finish assembling a fork, did not happen to have a bag of rockshox brand boutique washers handy so...

photo

added bonus of less rotating weight.

Posted: Oct 17, 2015 at 21:49 Quote
Fixing bikes with wood and old bits of fish is ok , but buy some new things maybe ?

Posted: Oct 18, 2015 at 0:26 Quote
orson wrote:
Fixing bikes with wood and old bits of fish is ok , but buy some new things maybe ?
Who are you, the bike industry?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015394
Mobile Version of Website