Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 10:33 Quote
abennett219 wrote:
Motorbikes and fast cars are never chick magnets - you will attract 10x the amount of middle aged men as you do women.

Tell that to the peeps around here lol

...I know enough middle-aged men. It would be awesome if I got my parents to drive around with me though. And my younger brother, they are all sailboat people though and this one has 380HP and a Supercharger which wouldn't help my case at all Frown at the very least my sister might appreciate it.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 10:44 Quote
I guess it depends on the woman.

There are materialistic women and then genuine women who want a man for who he is.

I try not to generalise anyway.

If I were rich and were looking for a one night stand, I'd show off in a luxurious/exotic car and suit, but I'll never sleep around.

Too old for that and I've always been in committed relationships.

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
I roll old school! Big Grin

photo

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 10:56 Quote
Beautiful Nissan/Datsun. I'm into old school cars more than modern ones myself.

Cars started looking mundane from the 80's and all the way until now, apart from some good looking ones on the rare occasion.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 11:35 Quote
Women are like any other investment...

If it floats, flies, f*cks, or drives... it's a depreciating investment; lease it, don't buy.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 11:37 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

If it floats, flies, f*cks, or drives... it's a depreciating investment; lease it, don't buy.

I plan on being single for the rest of my life.

Relationships are too much of a headache, and I enjoy my solitude and peace of mind.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 11:39 Quote
More like a time share. Its great at first, then the paymants go up, you hardly ever use it, and its almost impossible to get out of...

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:16 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
I guess it depends on the woman.

There are materialistic women and then genuine women who want a man for who he is.

I try not to generalise anyway.

If I were rich and were looking for a one night stand, I'd show off in a luxurious/exotic car and suit, but I'll never sleep around.

Too old for that and I've always been in committed relationships.

Which is why I'm driving the RAV the first few months if I ever date a gal.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:16 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
I roll old school! Big Grin

photo

Fab How many HP's? is it manual?

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:18 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Unfortunately I'm getting so old and crotchety being around middle-aged men all day I see this as sound advice... time to reboot my hopeless romantic chip again.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:19 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:

Which is why I'm driving the RAV the first few months if I ever date a gal.

Good plan. Too many gold diggers out there who date for money reasons.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:39 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
Beautiful Nissan/Datsun. I'm into old school cars more than modern ones myself.

Cars started looking mundane from the 80's and all the way until now, apart from some good looking ones on the rare occasion.

Yep and I wanted the '67 Corona down the road but being an automatic with 70hp's and no safety's and I'd be updating the engine/suspension/brakes/trans/everything I decided to just go with something up-to-date and ridiculously fun.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:43 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:

Yep and I wanted the '67 Corona down the road but being an automatic with 70hp's and no safety's and I'd be updating the engine/suspension/brakes/trans/everything I decided to just go with something up-to-date and ridiculously fun.

I had too Google that car. Looks good. Yeah, modern cars have advantages over the older ones with technology and safety, but I'd prefer a classic car over a modern one.

I don't drive, but if I did and had the money, I'd own a mk1 Mini Cooper and a new MINI as my modern car.

Posted: Jul 27, 2022 at 12:46 Quote
kinny-pb wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I plan on being single for the rest of my life.

Relationships are too much of a headache, and I enjoy my solitude and peace of mind.
Still have relationships, just strictly friends with benefits or hook-ups... I'm not about to give up sex and it's nice to have someone to do shit with from time to time but I'm not tying myself to any of the added bullshit that comes with monogamous commitments or cohabitation.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023181
Mobile Version of Website