Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
O+
Posted: Jul 28, 2022 at 11:48 Quote
That does sound nasty, but I am stuck on this.

Posted: Jul 28, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Yes manual 4-speed. In 1971 the inline 6 was rated at 151 HP. My goal is 275-300 HP when I'm done. Car only weighed/weighs 2,300 lbs.
20DET swap that bad boy!

4 cylinder? NO WAY! I have an L28 turbo from a 1981 280z as a spare that I was going to build, but now I am thinking about building a 3 liter stroker out of it. Should be good for 275 HP and lots of revs! Smile

I crewed for a guy one weekend that was running a tubeframe 240Z in SCCA GT2 at Sebring back in the mid-90's. Big 6....triple webers, long tube headers, hand fabbed exhaust with a home made Flowmaster style muffler. I'm pretty sure he said it was running 13.5:1 compression.
f*cking car was absolutely straight up mean....

Posted: Jul 29, 2022 at 13:02 Quote
My car does a good job at attracting ladies tbh. Most of them rock climbers because #vanlife

yes

Posted: Jul 30, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
That picture is *chefs kiss* tup

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 4:23 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
That picture is *chefs kiss* tup
Fab

Posted: Oct 15, 2022 at 20:02 Quote
Well, it's homecoming again and who would've guessed, I can't get my shit together. Remember that one girl from last year, well we're still friends, really good friends at that, and I still like her. I want to ask her to hoco, but I don't know what she thinks about me, her texts aren't dry, but I can't really tell if she likes me or not. Is it worth risking this friendship to see if she still likes me? Am I overthinking this?

Posted: Oct 15, 2022 at 22:25 Quote
As you grow older, you'll look back and realize, that regrets usually includes, not doing something.

Posted: Oct 15, 2022 at 23:21 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
Well, it's homecoming again and who would've guessed, I can't get my shit together. Remember that one girl from last year, well we're still friends, really good friends at that, and I still like her. I want to ask her to hoco, but I don't know what she thinks about me, her texts aren't dry, but I can't really tell if she likes me or not. Is it worth risking this friendship to see if she still likes me? Am I overthinking this?

If asking her out f*cks up your friendship, y'all were never really friends. Shoot your shot, if she says no be cool and move on but get out of your own head and stop being scared to roll the dice.

Posted: Oct 16, 2022 at 5:35 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
If asking her out f*cks up your friendship, y'all were never really friends.

Never really thought of it that way, thanks for the new perspective.

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 9:11 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
As you grow older, you'll look back and realize, that regrets usually includes, not doing something.

This^

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 9:52 Quote
LOL @Rosemarywheel.... Relax, you're only 21, not much older than @FloridaHasMTBToo lol lol lol

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 10:33 Quote
lol only got 4 years on me

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 13:50 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaannnnd...????

where we at with this youngblood ??? you ask ???

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 14:03 Quote
Ok, I'll ask her out. The hard part is we both are only at school for 2 classes, only one of which is the same period. We don't share any classes, and we don't really see each other at school that often. How do I ask her out? I don't wanna do it over text because duh that's not really acceptable , but I don't really know how I'm gonna see her in person. Just ask to talk with her a bit before class?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.047546
Mobile Version of Website