Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 13:29 Quote
lol

That was the weirdest attempt at bragging I've ever seen on Pinkbike... and replying to a comment that's more than a year old is good shit too. 9/10, would laugh at again.

Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 13:33 Quote
Daniel092 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
Motorbikes and fast cars are never chick magnets - you will attract 10x the amount of middle aged men as you do women.

Says the guy who can't afford either..... I had my midlife crisis in the mid to late 20s. The red BMW I was driving was an absolute magnet. Probably for middle aged guys too but those weren't my target. As two of the girls I got to play at the same time put it, the car screams playboy and so at least they figured they may get to come once or twice rather than be dissapointed yet again. If you can deliver on that expectation then 1 becomes 10 as the playboy image prevents them from thinking relationship but women have needs too.

In the four to five years I had that car it bumped my count up by over 100. You still have to be able to talk smoothly and it helps to be in a big city's center core with plenty of targets.

If you're doing burnouts in the suburbs you'll get jailbait or sad professional c0ck carousel passenger or portly housewives. Neither is worth the cost of a fast car.... You may as well use the money to just pay for it and you'll get better service.

What. The. f*ck.

Buy a 3/4 ton diesel. I don't get any bitches but damn if it isn't fun pissing off the EPA.

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 1:42 Quote
Daniel092 wrote:
abennett219 wrote:
Motorbikes and fast cars are never chick magnets - you will attract 10x the amount of middle aged men as you do women.

Says the guy who can't afford either..... I had my midlife crisis in the mid to late 20s. The red BMW I was driving was an absolute magnet. Probably for middle aged guys too but those weren't my target. As two of the girls I got to play at the same time put it, the car screams playboy and so at least they figured they may get to come once or twice rather than be dissapointed yet again. If you can deliver on that expectation then 1 becomes 10 as the playboy image prevents them from thinking relationship but women have needs too.

In the four to five years I had that car it bumped my count up by over 100. You still have to be able to talk smoothly and it helps to be in a big city's center core with plenty of targets.

If you're doing burnouts in the suburbs you'll get jailbait or sad professional c0ck carousel passenger or portly housewives. Neither is worth the cost of a fast car.... You may as well use the money to just pay for it and you'll get better service.

Amazing. I'll be careful not to do burnouts in case i am mobbed by chubby housewives.

And plenty of targets is nice and predatory.

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 13:30 Quote
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:

What. The. f*ck.

Buy a 3/4 ton diesel. I don't get any bitches but damn if it isn't fun pissing off the EPA.

Not my kind of vehicle but I did own:

LC 76 with a milspec powerplant

VW Golf R with a 5.0 V10 TDI.

I am currently pissing off the "dear femboy leader" by driving a diesel, but it is a neutered VW for the NA market.

I wouldn't mind an American pickup truck if it came properly equipped with a PTO, portal axles, suspension from this century. Proper 18 speed transmission. I had an American Expedition Vehicles JK350 and it did ok but the lack of a powerplant, PTO and transmission showed big time. I guess I could have modded it further to be solely a trail vehicle and tow it to the trail but I prefer to drive to the trail and then on the trail too.

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 15:56 Quote
Daniel092 wrote:
I am currently pissing off the "dear femboy leader" by driving a diesel

Do you think the paint made him more effeminate or less so? Asking for a friend.

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 22:57 Quote
How did you stuff a v10 tdi in a golf is my question

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 22:58 Quote
jespinal wrote:

Snake oil and BS

I’d love to be wrong

Posted: Aug 2, 2023 at 23:02 Quote
A quick google search shows nothing so either this dude is bullshitting us or he's the first in the world to do such a swap

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 2:48 Quote
Google shows a few Golf’s with the RS6 / Lambo V10. Which only makes it fractionally more likely the OP is for real.

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 3:45 Quote
Daniel092 wrote:
Proper 18 speed transmission.

You my friend need a Peterbilt 379

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 5:33 Quote
heinous wrote:
Google shows a few Golf’s with the RS6 / Lambo V10. Which only makes it fractionally more likely the OP is for real.
the footprint of those engines is completely different

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 5:59 Quote
its-chris wrote:
jespinal wrote:

Snake oil and BS

I’d love to be wrong

What's wrong sweeties? Am I too "fratty" and "out of touch"..... This is someone else's build and all it took was a simple search. Mine was an off the shelf mod that I just bought that way.

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 6:19 Quote
jespinal wrote:
A quick google search shows nothing so either this dude is bullshitting us or he's the first in the world to do such a swap

He's just doing performative readings from the book of shit that didn't actually happen.

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 7:40 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
jespinal wrote:

He's just doing performative readings from the book of shit that didn't actually happen.

Put down the bud light, get your reading glasses out of your butt and read just above your post. Don't worry about any shit dripping off your glasses and onto your head, it will make you look like what you are.....

Posted: Aug 3, 2023 at 7:58 Quote
another thread turning to gold.

would love to help you out my flamtb homie, but I'm an old married dude. Advice is sage but aged. LOL

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018076
Mobile Version of Website