Powered by Outside

Websites for mtb in USA, Nevada, Utah??

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Websites for mtb in USA, Nevada, Utah??

Author Message
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 at 14:29 Quote
Hey all,

Where do I find some info on mountain biking in the USA, mostly around Las Vegas? I'm looking for the equivalent of Pinkbike, bikepirate and/or mtb associations websites.
I'll be on vacation there and I'd like to know more about places to ride and possibly find riding partners.

Cheers,

Mat

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2014 at 23:15 Quote
So I don't have much info that would be helpful in tracking down group rides or mtb groups in the area. What I do have is an amazing trail map that pretty well covers every trail you could want to ride in Utah, Arizona, Western Colorado and Vegas. www.skidmap.com The trails are generally rated for difficulty and some even have reviews from other riders. Happy hunting.

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 9:30 Quote
Sweet! Thanks a lot dude.

Posted: Mar 7, 2014 at 21:41 Quote
If you are near Vegas, hit bootleg canyon. Awesome place

Posted: Mar 18, 2014 at 20:20 Quote
Yep, heard about it, thanks! It sure looks good. Just hope it's busy so that I could hitch a shuttle or two with some locals before considering to pay for the shuttle of the local bike shop.

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 7:28 Quote
Im gonna be staying in Vegas from Feb 9th - 28th, and taking my bike (Commencal FR v3) and would be very interested in hitting some trails, I'm staying right on the west side of Vegas and can see there are some limited trails there but mostly they are Boulder City or to the East, anyone with any local knowledge or could provide a lift to the Boulder City uplift would be most grateful.

Posted: Jan 27, 2015 at 7:52 Quote
shjacobsen wrote:
So I don't have much info that would be helpful in tracking down group rides or mtb groups in the area. What I do have is an amazing trail map that pretty well covers every trail you could want to ride in Utah, Arizona, Western Colorado and Vegas. www.skidmap.com The trails are generally rated for difficulty and some even have reviews from other riders. Happy hunting.

Great map..very useful

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007489
Mobile Version of Website