The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Sep 8, 2018 at 15:45 Quote
Is anyone here riding in college? I'm a senior in high school atm. If so, I'm wondering how you guys deal with storing/having expensive bikes on campus and transportation.

Posted: Sep 9, 2018 at 15:51 Quote
siderealwall2 wrote:
Photo
Damn I really wish my dorm had that much room. I'm not even allowed to bring a bike in

Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 22:38 Quote
No bikes allowed? Gotta Do it for State!

Posted: Sep 13, 2018 at 7:07 Quote
Hahaha that’s so sick

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 11:12 Quote
So turns out Northwest Arkansas is choosing mount magazine (2100') to build the biggest lift access bike park in north America. 235mi of DH trail planned... among other things which i can't say here Rolleyes

Posted: Sep 15, 2018 at 20:08 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
So turns out Northwest Arkansas is choosing mount magazine (2100') to build the biggest lift access bike park in north America. 235mi of DH trail planned... among other things which i can't say here Rolleyes
Jealous. That's so rad man. If only sd cared that much about us

Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
I guess I'm just gonna try and resurrect this thread, I'm 15 and a freerider. Everyone thinks mtb is a joke around here, and no one my age around here rides and if they do they're a bunch of xc guys. Anyone else in this sort of a situation?

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 11:17 Quote
I think everyone is this thread is like 20 by now man haha

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 11:54 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
I think everyone is this thread is like 20 by now man haha
Eh, was worth a shot, right?

Posted: Sep 17, 2020 at 15:04 Quote
im just about to turn 19, but in exactly the same situation. Found that when i got good enough to do cool shit and big jumps people thought it was a lot cooler

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 7:56 Quote
bridgermurray wrote:
Is anyone here riding in college? I'm a senior in high school atm. If so, I'm wondering how you guys deal with storing/having expensive bikes on campus and transportation.
Would you recommend getting a car first year in college?

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 9:17 Quote
DaFreerider44 wrote:
bridgermurray wrote:
Would you recommend getting a car first year in college?
I’m a junior in college now. I didn’t have a car my first or second year and ended up riding a lot less because of it. If you have a car already, then I would bring it, unless the parking permit is unreasonably expensive. That being said, if you can ride to the trailhead from your dorm, that’s the best thing to do imo.

Posted: Sep 28, 2020 at 22:10 Quote
Highly recommend a car. Just don't get stuck being the dorm's chauffeur.

Posted: Sep 30, 2020 at 19:40 Quote
Forgot about this forum lol. Currently a sophomore at a university in west LA. Nothing in riding distance but world class trails a 15 min drive away. Damn I wish I had a car haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021355
Mobile Version of Website