Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
Posted: Jun 1, 2016 at 4:14 Quote
Early season pass with the discount code that shops had was only 300 bucks...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 18:20 Quote
Anyone ride trillium yet??

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 18:49 Quote
Hoping to open Saturday, might be Sunday, what's done is damn nice. We had quite a few "pre riders" today.

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 19:56 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
Hoping to open Saturday, might be Sunday, what's done is damn nice. We had quite a few "pre riders" today.

When will Friday's be back on the block? Any set dates?

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 20:06 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:

Please open Saturday for meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 1:00 Quote
Park is open Thursday thru Monday as of this week.
Friday evenings until 7.

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 11:32 Quote
Riding up the lift right now..Hawleywood is awesome! Did 6 laps on it so far. All the features are definitely bigger than the video portrays. Even the berms are huge.

Posted: Jun 5, 2016 at 15:18 Quote
What are the anticipated trail conditions for tmmr?

Posted: Jun 5, 2016 at 17:20 Quote
Slick,. Probably incremental opening; sugar, jakes, gronk, pulaski first, then blue and black single track, then double black if things dry quickly.
Things were still pretty good when we closed today, but it has rained pretty steadily and heavily since.

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2016 at 6:22 Quote
ThunderPatrol will know for sure, but probably this weekend. We explored it last Friday evening-it's wonderful but they were doing some really ambitious machine work on the last 5th of the trail and a few more bridges needed completion.

it'll be a wonderful addition to an already wonderful and growing trail system. It's a longer version of Billy badger, but more intermediate friendly with more significant machine work, carpentry, and much more diversified terrain. It'll fill a missing piece between Pulaski/ sleeping Jakes and the next level of available trails.

Posted: Jun 9, 2016 at 17:23 Quote
I was hoping for last weekend, but... we changed the layout of the last couple hundred feet again this week. Things looked a ways away this morning, but were progressing. I didn't check before leaving town tonight, but i expect maybe Friday at some time, if not for sure Saturday.
Edit
Looks like afternoon today (Saturday), if the thunderstorms keep away.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 5:44 Quote
I'm calling it: as of around 2pm on Saturday Trillium is the (and will be continue to be) the best built Bike park trail of 2016...anywhere. And, it still needs a little bit of spit and polish, but even as is, you'd be hard pressed to find a more enjoyable, flowing, exciting, wide-range of appeal trail. Solid intermediates up to ripping experts are going to dig this trail...it's the non-jump trail compliment to The Gronk and a wonderful skills precursor to Billy Badger.

Between Hawleywood and trillium and the myriad of little connector add ons and improvements, T-mountain is really setting the standard for trail building in the East.

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 6:09 Quote
Trillium was fun yesterday. Its like bermed billy badger

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 6:32 Quote
I can not effing wait to get back to that sweet mountain!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013442
Mobile Version of Website