Do you find it absurd that I am a Christian? Why?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Do you find it absurd that I am a Christian? Why?
Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 0:36 Quote
Good theory however animals have also been eating mushrooms , those reindeer love to eat Amanita muscaria which are the classic red/white spotted type and horses eat locoweed . There’s loads of examples of animals eating hallucinogens for kicks !

I still go by the fire that cooks food , kills germs , and gives you better nutrients !

Or we were dropped on earth and are a big experiment !

Posted: Aug 2, 2021 at 17:45 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Good theory however animals have also been eating mushrooms , those reindeer love to eat Amanita muscaria which are the classic red/white spotted type and horses eat locoweed . There’s loads of examples of animals eating hallucinogens for kicks !

I still go by the fire that cooks food , kills germs , and gives you better nutrients !

Or we were dropped on earth and are a big experiment !

Good point mate! although if our brains were already advaning, then it may still not have had the same affect elswhere. ...not to mention there are some other really smart animals out there. Octopi, dolphins, corvids...

When we all start wondering about the Universe, when we get really deep into it and arrive at the place where there is no explaining ourselves any farther, some of us assume god, and some of us just don't know.

Both are fine with me tup

Posted: Feb 3, 2024 at 12:04 Quote
Well this was an unexpected find on pinkbike of all places! Made for an interesting read. At least until Poah came along and started shouting inane childish nonsense at everyone.

"I don't see how the big bang could have created souls" shook me for a second. I'm going to have to give that one some serious thought. Thank you for the seed of an evenings musings. Time to crack open a beer and get my thinking cap on.

Posted: Feb 29, 2024 at 7:13 Quote
Yup Razz it’s crazy deep in the archives.

Posted: Mar 27, 2024 at 21:06 Quote
Life on earth is a series of chemical actions. The observance of our lives amongst other beings is still a chemical reaction in our brains. When we die those observations are propogated and passed on to new living humans, thus keeping a culture in regenerative societies.

Is there an existence of a meta structure where a person's energy lives on and becomes part of a universal wave theory? Maybe

From personal experience I've observed that the better I treat my interactions with other people, the better my outcomes. This may be a simple cause and effect.

I like to see what I consider good behaviour in other people, whilst being guarded to protect against harm against others actions.

I think belief in a common sense of treating other humans with respect is the basis of a healthy and successful society.

I would consider it an ideology to hold other people to my beliefs.

Ideology leads to coercion, then influence, then power, then oppression, then pain.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.064320
Mobile Version of Website