Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Good Grips?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 8:33 Quote
I ride without gloves, and I've gone through ODI AG1 grips and the Sensus Disisdaboss grips easily. What I mean is that the grip wears down in about two months and I'm basically holding on to some plastic. Only about 1/3 of the grip is gone, but it's still a pain when things get wet and muddy. Do any of you guys have this problem and what grips work well?

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2018 at 15:39 Quote
If you like the thinner grips, you might try the Ergon GD1 or GE1. I personally don't like them, but they last a long time and a lot of people think they're great.

If you want to try something much more comfortable, but that doesn't fix your durability issue, try the ESI Extra Chunky. Don't be fooled by their lackluster appearance; they're super comfy and offer outstanding grip from any angle.

Posted: Feb 15, 2018 at 6:48 Quote
Chingus-Dude wrote:
I ride without gloves, and I've gone through ODI AG1 grips and the Sensus Disisdaboss grips easily.

I wore out some Sensus in about 4 months gloveless. Switched to ODI Longneck (classic mushroom style) and those did 3 years.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007074
Mobile Version of Website