How to meet cute girls to bike with?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
How to meet cute girls to bike with?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 20, 2018 at 9:04 Quote
There are no cute girls on bikes..

Posted: Dec 21, 2018 at 9:53 Quote
There are cute girls on bikes. My method was to find a cute girl who didn't ride bikes, marry her, then convince her to ride with me. It was a risky approach but it worked for me. She did love exercise, trail running, and pretty much anything outdoors before I met her though. Mountain biking wasn't too far of a stretch from what she liked before.

Posted: Feb 11, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
Get a high paying job
Chicks love that.

Posted: Feb 20, 2019 at 12:45 Quote
Depends on your definition of cute. Not all of us dig men with high paying jobs.

O+
Posted: Mar 11, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
Ride your bike. When you run into one on the trail say hi, strike up a conversation. There's plenty is single cute women on the trail. We're just as frustrated at trying to meet single guys.

Posted: Mar 20, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
i created this forum as a meme but glad to see some people are actually finding some kind of use in it!

Posted: Aug 11, 2019 at 10:31 Quote
PinkFraggle wrote:
Ride your bike. When you run into one on the trail say hi, strike up a conversation. There's plenty is single cute women on the trail. We're just as frustrated at trying to meet single guys.

but you only want the good looking choir boys.

O+
Posted: Nov 24, 2019 at 12:34 Quote
RandoBrando wrote:
PinkFraggle wrote:

but you only want the good looking choir boys.
That's not the truth. Pretty boys do nothing for most women.

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 9:03 Quote
to meet a beautiful girl, you must ride where she is ..

Posted: Dec 23, 2019 at 10:36 Quote
ofrada wrote:
where is that?..

Posted: Nov 20, 2020 at 12:33 Quote
ofrada wrote:
Why do you sound like an anime gate keeper?

Posted: Nov 20, 2020 at 12:33 Quote
Also why is this under the political issues category?

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 16:18 Quote
RedAutumn wrote:
Depends on your definition of cute. Not all of us dig men with high paying jobs.

This is a very interesting conversation.

While most guys would presumably think that a lot of Women like men with money, nice cars, and a job that makes others respect them more (doctor, lawyer, athlete, etcetera) these are just the stereotypical things we think of because of what the media says.

Us guys on the other hand, don't care at all if a lady has a nice car or money.

So... what do you lady think that us guys like? are you just led to believe those of the masculine gender value a girl based only on her looks and her body? or are there a few other things that are thought to be important? (keeping in mind that we are talking about stereotype's here)

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
DaFreerider44 wrote:
Also why is this under the political issues category?

It is also in the Social issue section, too.

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016349
Mobile Version of Website