Devinci django

PB Forum :: Devinci
Devinci django
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 9:15 Quote
I'm interested in a 2021 devinci django. Love the look of them and heard great things. However one thing I don't care for on the alum models is the cable routing on the exterior of the frame. Cam anyone tell me if there is a upgrade option to run internal cable routing in the frame. I think it gives it a much cleaner look. And it's just not in the budget right now to get a carbon frame on the django model. I've reached out to devinci last week but haven't heard anything yet.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 9:38 Quote
Where are you located? I may be looking to sell my Django. Carbon frame, little use, XL though.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 9:52 Quote
Ontario Canada and id need a large.
Did you like the bike?

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 12:34 Quote
Theplumber2459 wrote:
Cam anyone tell me if there is a upgrade option to run internal cable routing in the frame.

photo

Posted: Nov 21, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
Theplumber2459 wrote:
I'm interested in a 2021 devinci django. Love the look of them and heard great things. However one thing I don't care for on the alum models is the cable routing on the exterior of the frame. Cam anyone tell me if there is a upgrade option to run internal cable routing in the frame. I think it gives it a much cleaner look. And it's just not in the budget right now to get a carbon frame on the django model. I've reached out to devinci last week but haven't heard anything yet.
As R-M-R mentioned a drill would be your solution which will very very quickly void your warranty. Personally i like external cables they make emergency repairs much more manageable.

O+
Posted: Nov 23, 2020 at 9:47 Quote
I wouldn’t sweat the cabling. Many like it outside. Lubing and replacing the cables is so much easier.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010026
Mobile Version of Website