Outside+ and Traiforks Pro Early Adopter rate?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Outside+ and Traiforks Pro Early Adopter rate?
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Nov 19, 2021 at 18:10 Quote
Does the lifetime early adopter rate for Trailforks Pro still apply now that it's part of Outside+?

The new Terms of Use (that comes into effect on December 3rd) doesn't say anything about it...

O+
Posted: Nov 20, 2021 at 9:59 Quote
I'm very curious about this as well. I had been putting off looking into it until the emails they just sent out. I messaged their help center, I'll try to remember to respond here once I finally hear back.

Posted: Nov 26, 2021 at 5:43 Quote
Im generally very confused on this new Outside+ transition. I keep getting emails to join Outside+ and as part of that I will get access to Trailforks. They seem to be very explicitly not including information about impact to existing users from what I can tell...

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2022 at 17:44 Quote
Is there anyone on the team that can give us an update in this regard? I'm not a disgruntled user, but the lack of updates is a bit odd.

An FAQ sticky on the topic (in regards to transitioning existing users) would be helpful.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 14:05 Quote
Your Trailforks Pro price including early adapter rate is being kept with the new Outside owners.

Right now upgrading to Outside+ is not easy. You have to signup on the Outside website then cancel your Trailforks Pro subscription manually and you don't get any discount (unless there is a general public Outside+ sale).

This spring we should have inline purchasing of Outside+ on the Trailforks website, with an option to also UPGRADE from Pro to Outside+. The upgrade option should take the FULL value of Trailforks Pro without and discount as your credit towards Outside+. So you would get the full $36 even if you only paid $18.

O+
Posted: Jan 13, 2022 at 14:56 Quote
Just wanting to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. Is there anything I need to do in regards to my current Trailforks Pro subscription via the App Store in order to continue using it (at the early adopter rate), or can I just leave it as is?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 14, 2022 at 10:33 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
Just wanting to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. Is there anything I need to do in regards to my current Trailforks Pro subscription via the App Store in order to continue using it (at the early adopter rate), or can I just leave it as is?

Nothing you need to do, it will continue to work as is.

Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 11:05 Quote
canadaka wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

mine is being blocked by a Grey haze and insists I have to upgrade to Pro. What gives?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2022 at 20:37 Quote
canuckcrawler wrote:
canadaka wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

mine is being blocked by a Grey haze and insists I have to upgrade to Pro. What gives?

Your account has no paid subscription on it, past or present. So maybe you just ran out of your 7 days of free use, and you're confusing that with people that paid for the Early Adaptor plan back in Sept 2020.

Posted: Nov 3, 2022 at 1:10 Quote
canadaka wrote:
canuckcrawler wrote:
canadaka wrote:

Your account has no paid subscription on it, past or present. So maybe you just ran out of your 7 days of free use, and you're confusing that with people that paid for the Early Adaptor plan back in Sept 2020.
Funny how trailforks continues to charge my credit card every year for the early adopter rate if I have no paid subscription. I literally got a notice back at the end of September that it was renewing. Did trailforks just drop me without notice?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 8, 2022 at 10:57 Quote
You likely have a different account then, or your subscription is not linked to a Trailforks account. And your subscription is linked to your phone and your Apple or Google account.

Read this: https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/144/

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
canadaka wrote:
matt-15 wrote:

Just want to confirm something, there is a rumour that by accepting a recent complimentary Outside+ membership, that my early adopter rare with Trailforks will be cancelled, and I’ll need to continue to either pay for an Outside+ membership, or cancel all, and resubscribe to Trailforks at the higher rate.

Can you please confirm or deny that this is the case, if so, I’ll cancel any Outside+ membership to keep my Trailforks membership

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 8:36 Quote
canadaka wrote:
You likely have a different account then, or your subscription is not linked to a Trailforks account. And your subscription is linked to your phone and your Apple or Google account.

Read this: https://www.trailforks.com/help/view/144/
No, I know the only sub I have ever bought from the pinkbike.com/trailforks family was the early adopter sub. Nothing else. Ever since my last renewal I started getting the "trial sub" to outside+ and as soon as it's trial period ended, I have had nothing but issues.
As far as I'm concerned Outside+ is a huge POS.
Pinkbike.com swore when they started it, that they would never allow it to go to paywalls. Funny how time and money will change people.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 9:51 Quote
Your Trailforks Pro Early Adopter subscription that has been upgraded to include access to Outside+ does not change price. I'm pretty sure the email sent clearly states this. Nothing changes, you just get access to more stuff for free.

The billing of your subscription has not changed, it's still in Trailforks Stripe, Apple or Google accounts. Your same login just now can access the paid Outside+ services including GaiaGPS, Outside Watch, Outside Learn and the editorial sites.

Pinkbike has no change, there is no paywall on Pinkbike.

Posted: Nov 10, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Your Trailforks Pro Early Adopter subscription that has been upgraded to include access to Outside+ does not change price. I'm pretty sure the email sent clearly states this. Nothing changes, you just get access to more stuff for free.

The billing of your subscription has not changed, it's still in Trailforks Stripe, Apple or Google accounts. Your same login just now can access the paid Outside+ services including GaiaGPS, Outside Watch, Outside Learn and the editorial sites.

Pinkbike has no change, there is no paywall on Pinkbike.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014208
Mobile Version of Website