Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Why is there no mods banning users? ALL THE DOUCHEBAG US USERS SHOWED UP
  • Previous Page
FL
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
The level of racism and aggressive offensive language is crazy in the comments. Why isn't pinkbike stepping up their game and banning people more often?

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 16:27 Quote
Are you not able to read vulgar words without being triggered? Like discounting them for the drivel that they are, and just move along?

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 16:33 Quote
Saucycheese wrote:
The level of racism and aggressive offensive language is crazy in the comments. Why isn't pinkbike stepping up their game and banning people more often?

I agree with PACNW-MTB but if you banned every knobhead on here there wouldnt be alot left. im sure Doublecrown and leroybrown would be the first ones to suffer the ban hammer, the crap and off topic those two go on about is dumb, the latter thinks he knows stuff and its funny as.

The top thing about PB is open opinion without mods banning etc to suit their own agenda. unlike FB.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 18:14 Quote
noideamtber wrote:
Saucycheese wrote:

I agree with PACNW-MTB but if you banned every knobhead on here there wouldnt be alot left. im sure Doublecrown and leroybrown would be the first ones to suffer the ban hammer, the crap and off topic those two go on about is dumb, the latter thinks he knows stuff and its funny as.

The top thing about PB is open opinion without mods banning etc to suit their own agenda. unlike FB.

Pretty much exactly this.

FL
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 22:45 Quote
simply.. user interaction figures would go down an thus, so would ad revenue.
I've had a ban for pointing out a certain PB journo's lies (with a few swears) it was claimed that I threatened him, which never happened... but, I have read some blatently racist sexist stuff on here an have actually been personaly threatened myself but... no bans.
No different to any other social media forum
dolla dolla bills yo!

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 4:34 Quote
Why is racism and offensive language bad ?

FL
Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 13:53 Quote
ka81 wrote:

Apparently this guy needs the hammer

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 11:39 Quote
gspottickles918 wrote:
ka81 wrote:

Apparently this guy needs the hammer
Ouch.. That was .. rude!.

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 12:36 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Are you not able to read vulgar words without being triggered? Like discounting them for the drivel that they are, and just move along?

shut up....jerk...! Wink

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 15:27 Quote
adm750 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

shut up....jerk...! Wink

You sure trigger easy for an old f*ck!

Nothing worse than a woke FOG. lol

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 16:51 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

shut up....jerk...! Wink

'least my balls don't drag the ground like skids on the wingtips of a U2....

you'e SO woke you decided daylight savings is erry f*cking day.... Eek

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 17:22 Quote
adm750 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:

shut up....jerk...! Wink

Oh yeah? PROVE IT!! Cool

Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 17:42 Quote
LOL! I don't post often but man do I love this place.

PACNW is spot on BTW.
Too much censorship everywhere these days. Everyone's a snowflake. Grow up. If you don't agree with someone, ignore it (usually the best option, unless you really have nothing better to do than prove something to someone on the internet) or confront it with logic and rational information.

O+
Posted: Jan 25, 2022 at 18:14 Quote
JaxMustang50 wrote:
logic and rational information.

Unfortunately, it would seem that these two things are going the way of the dinosaur....

That is what happens when we teach our kids WHAT to think, rather than HOW to think.....

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 3:33 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Oh yeah? PROVE IT!! Cool

lol lol Eek

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010374
Mobile Version of Website