Powered by Outside

Gaza, the thread

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 12, 2023 at 6:05 Quote
Its easy to put up a snap shot, but not sure what its supposed to do,
guess we can pick a side and argue with each other over whos right and wrong.
What about the butchering in Haiti the conflict in Ukraine, Armenia and Azerbaijan
and many others at it with each other.

Both sides have there stories, both sides can be as bad as each other,
both sides hate each other, none have the capacity or mindset to agree
on anything to help each other, and we as onlookers have no idea.

Look at how we deal with our own conflicts and problems in our own countrys,
are we any better ? I believe we are just as bad, hipocrocy, fasion views and opinoins,
it all amounts to bullshit. When we raise flags, hold hands together to form bigger groups to protest, we become
a mass gathering of disillusioned, nieve, ignorant screaming twots, at best its another factioned group
to clash with the next group and so on.

The only sure thing here is the innocent will be pulled into it and lots of death.
I cant do anything for the conflicts on the world stage that will make one iota of a difference,
I can however pick my kids up from primary and love and respect them, and hopefully
teach them the rights and wrongs to hopefully make a difference for there future.

If something crosses my path whereby I can make a difference, then of course, otherwise I will navigate
a path that keeps me and my loved ones safe as can be, if I have to fight for that then so be it,
but please nobody chime in if your not going to help.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 16, 2023 at 9:15 Quote
the parties of god (all of them) have forever held a veto on peace in the region, murdering over caves, artifacts and dusty books…..it could have been a vacationing paradise…

Posted: Dec 20, 2023 at 22:10 Quote
bigquotes"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

bigquotes“I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction.”

- Benjamin Netanyahu

Posted: Dec 29, 2023 at 8:05 Quote
Says a lot about the US political system, ours is no better.
The illusion of democracy is enough for most of us, plus we got more important things
to worry about, my gate latch needs a bit of oil as its not latching shut properly.

Again, I dont care to offer anything of use to the conflict and they too would not
care for my useless help, Im sure at some point sense will come to someone, but
probably not enough to make a difference for the majority to change for the better.
Watching youtube snap shots of things is not really an uplifting thing for my evenings,
so forgive me me, however this was fun : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTZzfdDfsuQ

Would axle grease be better for a gate latch rather than regular oil ?

Posted: Mar 2, 2024 at 7:45 Quote
“My name is Aaron Bushnell. I am an active duty member of the United States Air Force and I will no longer be complicit in genocide. I’m about to engage in an extreme act of protest, but compared to what people have been experiencing in Palestine, at the hands of their colonizers, it’s not extreme at all. This is what our ruling class has decided will be normal…Free Palestine!”

https://covertactionmagazine.com/2024/02/26/why-would-anyone-kill-ones-self-in-an-attempt-to-stop-a-war/

https://twitter.com/muhammadshehad2/status/1763651267237216587

Posted: Mar 3, 2024 at 10:21 Quote
He seemed certain it would make a difference to mankinds ways, all should be over by next week then, we can move
on to the next conflict and the next and the next and so on.

Surely writing to our honestly elected government parties outlining our thoughts, on any issues around the world,
would have this sorted in no time, as deep down there driven by serving the people and doing right for the people,
its not as if they would let everyone set themselves on fire if for some reason they were just to busy with
sorting and solving there own countrys affairs.

All I know of the honest unbiased news, gossip is, I'm fast becoming desensitized to all the conflict from all over,
just waiting for a hans zimmer soundtrack to accompany the news bulitins to hold my attention.

Got any updates on Myanmar, Haiti, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Ukraine, Iran, China, Libya, Pakistan, Sierra Leone and
pretty much all them mid to southern African nations, a good chung of the Asias to be inclusive.

Posted: Mar 3, 2024 at 22:22 Quote
How does Armageddon grab you?

bigquotesOn February 24, Yaakov Godu, an anti-government demonstrator in Haifa, Israel, whose son Tom was killed by Hamas in Kibbutz Kissufim on October 7, told a reporter from Haaretz that members of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government are “deranged messianic envoys.”

This is the government that President Biden treats as a friend and ally with whom the U.S. has a few differences. He and his envoys show no sign that they understand whom they are dealing with or what it would take to stop them from dragging the world into the conflagration that they and their apocalyptic Christian allies in the U.S. are praying for.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/03/redemption-through-genocide/

Posted: Mar 6, 2024 at 9:50 Quote
"How does Armageddon grab you?"

People are a mess, perhaps a shake up and wake up may do us good, bring us all together again : )

Posted: Apr 7, 2024 at 13:44 Quote
Jewish Activist Says Her Mother, A Holocaust Survivor, Died Ashamed Of Israel
06.04.2024 14:57

'Unfortunately my mother is no longer alive, but she must be turning in her grave at what is being done to Palestinians, who are completely dehumanized,' she says.

Jewish British activist Miranda Pinch said her mother Claudia Rosoux, who survived the Holocaust in 1938 and came to the UK as a refugee, always felt shame and hatred for what Israel is doing to Palestinians.

"My mother died as a Jew, ashamed of what Israel did to the Palestinians," Pinch said.

en.haberler.com/jewish-activist-says-her-mother-a-holocaust-1937764/

Posted: Apr 8, 2024 at 13:35 Quote
Looks like the first death of our native red squirrel from squirrelpox north of
the central belt was confirmed yesterday.
The creature succumbed to the virus carried by the non native grey squirrels,
an outbreak could have serious consequences for the species in the north.
Locals have been urged to remove all garden and woodland wildlife feeders for
four wks to help reduce the virus's spread.

If its anything like what the american black crayfish has done within the UKs
waterways, its not good for the native habitat.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010459
Mobile Version of Website