Senior pranks

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Senior pranks
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
I have sometime till I'm a Senior, but just wondering what did other people do for their Senior pranks or what people did at their schools.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
Just always remember: Cows can walk upstairs, but they can not walk back down them.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
We filled our P.E teachers offices with balloons, bout 1200 in total. But as Mack said be careful, we only did it cause we were all on teams of sorts and knew the coaches well. It would suck to have anything happen that might put your chances of leaving high school in your final year in the hands of an administrator.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
I didnt mean that as a warning or good advice. I meant it literally.

They cant walk downstairs. So, get a cow, some stairs and lead it up.

Too funny.Big Grin

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
mack- wrote:

Too funny.Big Grin

intense, how do you get cows into a school? mines in the middle of downtown calgary. i guess homeless people could be substituted.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
I guess I grew up in a slightly more rural setting.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
Pigs. Numbered 1,2 and 4. Classic lol

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
Does it work with geese or squirrels? It's all we have around here...

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
If you want something fairly innocent just have a BB-Q in the staff parking lot... Just get all the students in the parking lot before school and block off all the entrances with cars... and get people with trucks to bring BB-Q's... Bring ping-pong tables and kiddie pools water guns... footballs... soccerballs... beachballs.... just pretend its a beach party or something. O ya and get someone with a crazy stereo system in their car to pump tunes... just make sure you know how to jump start a car when the battery runs out

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 17:29 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
Does it work with geese or squirrels? It's all we have around here...

Most defintaley. Bonous points for how long you can keep them searching for the 3rd. Randomly placing feces throught the week helps. Wink

Stealing the principals tires would also be a good one.

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
theweapon52 wrote:
mack- wrote:

Too funny.Big Grin

intense, how do you get cows into a school? mines in the middle of downtown calgary. i guess homeless people could be substituted.

gettign cow's into western could be a bit of a problem but the thing is homeless ppl can walk down stairs

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 20:16 Quote
some seniors drained our pool, and managed over a weekend to fill the whole thing with sand.....im not sure if they bought it and had a company do it or if they just brought a bunch of trucks back and forth from the ocean, but you should of seen the look on the staff's face priceless....also it took the school and a company to remove all the sand about 3 weeks the kids did it Friday night threw Sunday like 2am supposedly has to be the best.

my sister called from a school phone order out form like 10 food chains from each like $200+ worth of food to be delivered to the principal, week later she called for a crew of like 10 strippers to come to the principals home at like 1am and she slept over a friend that lives across the street from him and got it all on film LOL lol lol

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 15:42 Quote
My rival high school has a fence around it and is near a canyon. So the seniors thought it would be funny to throw about a dozen chickens over the fence so they would be running around when the admin got there. Well, the idiots forgot the chickens can fly, so SPLAT! The chickens landed, died right near the fence and when the admin showed up... The chickens hadnt gone anywhere, but now there were a dozen chickens lining the inside of the fence, and about a dozen coyotes on the outside trying to get the chickens

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.038034
Mobile Version of Website