Djs in downtown Vancouver

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Djs in downtown Vancouver
Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
dubprof wrote:
lexx wrote:
dubprof wrote:

go crazy with it
i just took a look today and man those are CRAZY small! if you guys plan to make it bigger msg me up and i'll gladly help

hey i never said they were massive or anything...they just fun.
ya gotta start somewhere

you want huge go to second narrows

and if you such a rockstar go build yer own shit.

yer attitude sux.

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 22:04 Quote
dubprof wrote:
lexx wrote:
dubprof wrote:

go crazy with it
i just took a look today and man those are CRAZY small! if you guys plan to make it bigger msg me up and i'll gladly help

ya gotta start somewhere

2nd narrows? wheres that? i know the ubc ones but they are like are huge

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:16 Quote
lexx wrote:
dubprof wrote:
lexx wrote:

ya gotta start somewhere

PM Me and i'll set you up. THeres also some nice middle size stuff in burnaby just off lougheed. not too sure where the UBC stuff is. i know the old set that was there but theyre all run down n stuff...

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
in burnaby off lougheed!?!?! WHERE?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
skid16 wrote:
there is also at taylor park in burnaby near burn creek

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
man, i gotta find all the riding areas in burnaby, i'll been riding around, looking for anything. cant find jack. well except for burnaby mountain of course.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
burnabyripper wrote:
skid16 wrote:
there is also at taylor park in burnaby near burn creek

Byrne*

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
skid16 wrote:
man, i gotta find all the riding areas in burnaby, i'll been riding around, looking for anything. cant find jack. well except for burnaby mountain of course.
well there the new burnaby bike park there taylor park abd then theres some jumps at byrne creek high school and my friend is trying to build some too

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:46 Quote
All im gonna say is if youre driving along lougheed, keep your eyes open. You can see them from the road.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
yeah. i dont drive. and i live in north burnaby. just by lougheed and north. and i bike everywhere.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
skid16 wrote:
yeah. i dont drive. and i live in north burnaby. just by lougheed and north. and i bike everywhere.
if you want to post about burnaby biking post in this thread https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=910&pagenum=2

FL
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 12:10 Quote
dubprof wrote:
lexx wrote:
dubprof wrote:

ya gotta start somewhere

PM Me and i'll set you up. THeres also some nice middle size stuff in burnaby just off lougheed. not too sure where the UBC stuff is. i know the old set that was there but theyre all run down n stuff...

the ones by the anthropology museum, the builders came back and maade them mint( one or two jumps is completed, and 2-4 are being made)

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 12:51 Quote
konastuff06rider wrote:
dubprof wrote:
lexx wrote:

the ones by the anthropology museum, the builders came back and maade them mint( one or two jumps is completed, and 2-4 are being made)

hey man i thought we werent suppose to advertise in the public at least thats what you told me!

FL
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
lexx wrote:
konastuff06rider wrote:
dubprof wrote:

hey man i thought we werent suppose to advertise in the public at least thats what you told me!

i didnt. lots of ppl kn ow there are jumps around the anthro museum. but they dont know exactly.

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 16:55 Quote
Burnaby Dj's
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031312
Mobile Version of Website