Beginner Fromme and Seymour

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Beginner Fromme and Seymour
Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
I think it's by the soft ball field. Not sure but it's a good park with a big 4X corse.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
good to know. thanks.

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
k heres the lowdown on these two mountains on frome there is griffins pipelins espresson and oil can for your eenjoyment to test out and on seymour dont do boogeyman or dales do cbc, neds or pengu if u want some technical but ok riding
also there is a trail called family guy on cypress give that a good try one day thats ur whole guide right there but for ur first time on seymour do neds and never ride tnt becasue it is a mess and take corkscrew to neds so there it is hope it helps ps whistler is the way to go

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
MountainFreedom wrote:
k heres the lowdown on these two mountains on frome there is griffins pipelins espresson and oil can for your eenjoyment to test out and on seymour dont do boogeyman or dales do cbc, neds or pengu if u want some technical but ok riding
also there is a trail called family guy on cypress give that a good try one day thats ur whole guide right there but for ur first time on seymour do neds and never ride tnt becasue it is a mess and take corkscrew to neds so there it is hope it helps ps whistler is the way to go

haha. thanks for ur advice... ur asif right?

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
yes and u owe me an innertube lol

Posted: Oct 28, 2010 at 20:17 Quote
does anyone know if trails on Fromme Mtn ridable now?(after constant rainy weather)
i'm looking to ride the lower trails(Bobsled, natural high, etc) tomorrow
thanks Smile

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 19:16 Quote
They were all in good shape today. Lots of water everywhere but draining well.

Posted: Apr 29, 2011 at 1:12 Quote
You can use bcbikemaps.com to find the trails.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010512
Mobile Version of Website