Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Introduce Yourself - Female Only Please
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 17:00 Quote
To start things off I'm Deanne. I'm working a 2008 Transition syren for DH and most other biking needs.

Mod
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
My name is Laurie1 because Pinkbike made me have a username with at least 7 characters or maybe Laurie was already taken. lol I can't exactly remember which of the two it was. Now, a little about me; I ride a little bit of everything since I have some friends that aren’t gravity goddesses yet. I enjoy hopping on the road bike every once in a while and riding to Bragg Creek, Canmore, and Banff, Alberta. I also enjoy the singletrack and cross country scene in K-Country, Canmore, Fish Creek, and Nose Hill. However, my true interest is in the DH and 4x area where I enjoy pinning it and railing berms. I frequent the resorts in BC mainly because of the different terrain that it has. Some of my favorite resorts include: Panorama, Kicking Horse, Golden, and Fernie since they are just a stones throw away from my doorstep.

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 21:32 Quote
Hi:

I'm Kat, in the US of A. Diablo Freeride Park local, live in NY, ride a SC V10 and my Nomad. I've fallen in love w/ the Intense 6.6 SS though. Don't tell anyone.
Nice to see a forum for us on PB!

O+
Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 23:06 Quote
Hello I'm Danielle, I am from Ottawa originally...but have been living out west for nearly 12 years now. I just moved to Edmonton from Kamloops last fall and am still trying to cope with the lack of mountains here.

I have been mountain biking for about 12 years. I'm mostly in to freeriding/DH these days. Currently I am riding a Santa Cruz VP Free. I do most of my riding in BC (on weekends)...Silver Star, Panorama, Kicking Horse, Sun Peaks and Whistler.

It's so nice to see the amount of women who have come in t the sport over the last few years Smile

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 0:57 Quote
hi im Laura. am 16 yrs old live in Hatfield not the best place for biking

used to do bmx but have converted to mountainbiking,
i ride a gt chucker and do mostly dirtjumps/street and sometimes downhill

Smile

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 1:47 Quote
Hello my name is Patricia I am 16 years old and from Poland =]

I riddin on the Polish ferame Dartmoor is very goodSmile I folded his bicycle. I riddin its ok 4 months so I am started bikers =] I riddin in streecie dh nothing and I do not interfere I had many Minor injury =[ .. Pozdro for all Girls =]

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 3:04 Quote
hi, im laura-cerys, which is probably obvious by my pinkbike name Razz .
ive only just taken up riding and have a dmr drone.
got into it because i was fed up of my boyfriend keeping on about it now i love it, though im not too great have had 3 really silly crashes in the last 2 months haha
xx

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 3:42 Quote
hey guys, im kelly and it would be kool to talk to other girl riders, any in the southwest england?? Smile xxx

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 4:45 Quote
I'm Liz! I live in Scotland. I ride a 2008 Specialized SX and Commencal Absolut. I was a BMXer for years and can still bust out some flatland moves. I've been Mountain biking for 11 years and do mostly DJ and freeride, occassionally some DH. I also work in a bike shop and am a bike mechanic so I can answer most of your questions if you have any.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 6:06 Quote
Wow this is awesome!

I'm Nadine, I'm 19, Live in Huddersfield, England
Iv been riding bike trials since i was 10, i eventually got sponsored in 2005 with a small company called cleanbikes and iv been with them ever since, I've recently just bought a downhill/freeride bike [mongoose teocali comp 2008] I also ride motorcycle trials i ride a Sherco 125 2004.

So yeah.. thats me..

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 6:24 Quote
I'm Rolo, i'm 16, i like freeride n DH, need a DH bike though Big Grin

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 6:59 Quote
hi im Maxie and i live in ottawa i love to dirt jump and do park but the thing there are no good dirt jumps arround were i live so i moastely do park and dh

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
Hey I am Kat in Canada I recently started to DH biking at the beginning of the year and started out on a Norco 4by. But then July 6th tore my ACL and ripped a ligament in my knee so I am out of commission for awhile. Still miss the biking scene and try to get out to the hill here just to watch my kids ride. Once I am back I am getting myself a Transition Syren. w00t cant wait.

Im glad they made a girls section Smile Nice to meet you ladies .

O+
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 8:11 Quote
Nice to see a women's section on Pinkbike!

I'm Rebecca and I live in Canmore, Ab. I've been riding for three years and am slowly being drawn into the DH scene after spending the first two years doing xc riding. I just bought a Transition Syren (it's hot pink - SO sassy!) and I can't wait to ride it. I'm doing the Dirt Series course this weekend before heading out on a week long trip to BC biking resorts with my hubby. Mountain biking is my most favorite activity ever and I'm happy to have other women to ride with Smile

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 8:18 Quote
I'm rosiee Smile

im 15, live in the west of scotland in ayr Smile

ride some xc (but only for the downhill) and DH Smile

mite be racing SDA's next year Smile

xxx

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020028
Mobile Version of Website